Urgent appeal for assistance!!

Wannabe

My request:

"What about some "Goodwill Assistance" to Maroesjka Mathee in her bid to get enough UCI points to qualify for the World Champs, Commonwealth Games and Olympics?

The Hubbers has banded together to enable her to go to the USA, but I'm sure some kit will not be unwelcome."

NO RESPONSE.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Second request:

" Wannabe, on 21 June 2013 - 09:56 , said:

What about some "Goodwill Assistance" to Maroesjka Mathee in her bid to get enough UCI points to qualify for the World Champs, Commonwealth Games and Olympics?

The Hubbers has banded together to enable her to go to the USA, but I'm sure some kit will not be unwelcome.

COME ON CWC, SHOW US THAT YOUR HEARTS IS REALLY IN THE RIGHT PLACE!!!!! "

Also no response.

My request:

"What about some "Goodwill Assistance" to Maroesjka Mathee in her bid to get enough UCI points to qualify for the World Champs, Commonwealth Games and Olympics?

The Hubbers has banded together to enable her to go to the USA, but I'm sure some kit will not be unwelcome."

NO RESPONSE.

I've also asked that question in post #126....perhaps wrong place??

I did see soemwhere some 50% discounted kit...ASG perhaps?Apologies i did not pay enough attention..

BUT this could be very good exposure for CWC if Maroesjka could also have their kit on??

I've also asked that question in post #126....perhaps wrong place??

I did see soemwhere some 50% discounted kit...ASG perhaps?Apologies i did not pay enough attention..

BUT this could be very good exposure for CWC if Maroesjka could also have their kit on??

They obviously don't think so (or there is other issues we're not aware off)

Either way, I'm not going to tell them what to do or not.

Second request:

" Wannabe, on 21 June 2013 - 09:56 , said:

What about some "Goodwill Assistance" to Maroesjka Mathee in her bid to get enough UCI points to qualify for the World Champs, Commonwealth Games and Olympics?

The Hubbers has banded together to enable her to go to the USA, but I'm sure some kit will not be unwelcome.

COME ON CWC, SHOW US THAT YOUR HEARTS IS REALLY IN THE RIGHT PLACE!!!!! "

Also no response.

Maybe they are out of stock of "goodwill"? Stock levels seem to be a common problem with CWC. Just saying… :whistling:

*BUMP*

Maybe they are out of stock of "goodwill"? Stock levels seem to be a common problem with CWC. Just saying… :whistling:

*BUMP*

hee hee hee

I am no fan of CWC, but this isnt about me.

CWC - put your money to good use besides yourselves....

hee hee hee

I am no fan of CWC, but this isnt about me.

CWC - put your money to good use besides yourselves....

Im not on anybody's side here but looking in from a outsider I can only conclude thar CWC would not get involved as Maroesjka rides for team Intellibus and CWC has a team of their own. That being said, CWC also like their marketing and getting biggest bang for their bucks

Im not on anybody's side here but looking in from a outsider I can only conclude thar CWC would not get involved as Maroesjka rides for team Intellibus and CWC has a team of their own. That being said, CWC also like their marketing and getting biggest bang for their bucks

That's why I used the word GOODWILL ASSISTANCE in my requests. They will get a lot of mileage out of the fact that they helped with a few odds and ends, not necessarily Cycling Clothes. In any case, don't think anyone in the US of A will know of Team Intellibus or CWC, so that point is moot.

But methinks "politics" plays a role in them being stumpf.

All and any form of financial assistance for Maroesjka will be appreciated.

THANK YOU, YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!!!

Point being, that if CWC don't want to donate or sponsor, it is their right. Why should their name be blackened for choosing to spend their funds elsewhere? Not right.

It is what I alluded to. Like you say, it is their right to do with their funds / goods as they feel fit.

No skin of my back, just feel that it is a good opportunity lost.

OK, so let's move on. Red Barron, you made a donation yet? :whistling: :devil:

Edited by Wannabe

I've got some actual $ for her pocket. Will inbox her as to where I can drop them off.

New premises is at Tyger Waterfront, opposite Santam Head Office. Same row of shops as Cadence Cycling, right next to the Italian Restaurant.

Got some reports about the goings on here.

This thread will not be hijacked and taken down a negative road.

Some of you will have had your posts removed, with the reason given as trolling, simply because your posts are part of the fallout of removing quotes and comments.

If you wish to discuss the pro's and cons of Wannabe's approach to getting additional funds/gear/kit start another thread in chit chat.