What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still sitting on Weeds.  Watched Forged in Fire.  Would love to be able to mend and bend steel like some of those blokes.

Want to catch up on Vikings as well, but the wife are not into things of the past.  So have to watch when she is busy.

Have a few documentaries I have to do as well...

Binged season 1 of The Tunnel (UK). brilliant TV. Season 2 is shaping up to be equally rivetting.

Finished Banshee over the weekend (all 4 seasons in 5 days) and MAN OH MAN, what a SERIES!!!

Bloody good acting, EXCELLENT character development and it kept me interested to the end. Thoroughly enjoyed that, and very sad that it finished. But I must say it was wrapped up brilliantly as well. I think it's the series upon which all others will be judged. 

Diesel Brothers - building typical american style "Trucks" - Ridiculous but entertaining for how long I do not know, you can only build so many big trucks.

Watched a few episodes of Wayward Pines. Very meh. Also can't take Matt Dillon seriously as a leading actor.

All of the shows on FOX are rubbish.

Watched a few episodes of Wayward Pines. Very meh. Also can't take Matt Dillon seriously as a leading actor.

All of the shows on FOX are rubbish.

edit - misread your post...will report back after watching E02 and E03

Edited by Stretch

so as a massive fan - I am super excited about this. Some interesting new cast members, Naomi Watts, Tim Roth...and then some interesting musicians...Trent Reznor, Eddie Vedder.

there is one WTF cast member and that is Micahel Cere...whatever or however it turns out..It is going to be awesome

Started watching American Ninja Warrior. Props to the guys and girls, they work really hard and a lot of them are amazing athletes - but I used to watch the original Ninja Warrior (called Sasuke in Japan) years ago and they still have a long way to go. Plus, the Japanese seem to have a better sense of humour than the Americans - the crowd and the commentators laugh themselves silly at competitors who do ridiculous things (and lots of people seem to compete just to appear on camera) while with the Americans everything is a drama, every story a soap opera.

Started watching American Ninja Warrior. Props to the guys and girls, they work really hard and a lot of them are amazing athletes - but I used to watch the original Ninja Warrior (called Sasuke in Japan) years ago and they still have a long way to go. Plus, the Japanese seem to have a better sense of humour than the Americans - the crowd and the commentators laugh themselves silly at competitors who do ridiculous things (and lots of people seem to compete just to appear on camera) while with the Americans everything is a drama, every story a soap opera.

Not a fan of the American one, but the Japanese one is awesome.

Yes Oh Yes...who watched Bloodline Season 1?...and if you didn't..go do it (netflix) because Season 2 starts tomorrow night!

Been enjoying this a lot...