What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

I started it. Found it very boring. Good luck!

Will give it a go. I lived through the development of the PC, I remember when a P75 was cutting edge...

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I started it. Found it very boring. Good luck!

I feel the same with many movies... boring.

Documentaries, though, can really be interesting as well as boring.

I might watch the Bill Gates one

Just finished it tonight. I enjoyed it. It was interesting to note that he's at least trying to make a difference in the world with his unworldly wealth. 

Titans.... surprisingly I am finding this quite enjoyable. Very little superhero action going but when it does its quite brutal in the punisher style, maybe not as bad and brutal but good enough.

Just finished watching the second season of Mindhunter. We enjoyed it.

I'm enjoying it.. On episode 8 myself

Just finished watching the second season of Mindhunter. We enjoyed it.

Finished it now... My daughter watched 2 half episodes and she's hooked now... Wants to watch both seasons

I have been watching the most frightening and scary series i think i have ever watched. As a 49 yo father of 2 daughters - Euphoria is positively spine chilling.

Started watching Bus Call, the behind the tour view of the Kongos.

https://youtu.be/tfqiHD4Hsvg

Episode 6 was quite interesting. The band’s father, John Kongos, gives his 2c worth into their history.

I never knew it was his mother that started the Casbah roadhouses, of which Johnny Guitar is the one in Alberton, and also featured in the video.

As they are an American band - a struggling one it seems - it’s nice to see some local stuff featured in their video. Local is lekker.

Will add the link later.

I have been watching the most frightening and scary series i think i have ever watched. As a 49 yo father of 2 daughters - Euphoria is positively spine chilling.

tell us more! been on a fence on whether to watch that or not.

tell us more! been on a fence on whether to watch that or not.

its a really good show - but i can only watch it every now and then. it does seriously scare me. it paints the teenage world as a very ugly place. its not a feel-good show.