• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else watching Behind her eyes? i am kinda hooked into the plot

I have no idea why but I read that "Under his eye" [emoji23][emoji23]

I have no idea why but I read that "Under his eye" [emoji23][emoji23]

under_his_eye__by_strawberryevil_dcmkqxz

In June 2020, Hulu announced that the fourth season is planned to premiere in 2021. Production on season 4 resumed in September 2020

under_his_eye__by_strawberryevil_dcmkqxz

In June 2020, Hulu announced that the fourth season is planned to premiere in 2021. Production on season 4 resumed in September 2020

Aha.. That is why.

Good to hear the next season will be out this year. I invested a LOT of emotions with that Series.. few series upset me as much as that one did... So I'd like to see the conclusion.

Edited by Gen

Started watching The umbrella Academy on Netflix, pretty entertaining. I use VPN online download to get access to the US Netflix content, now I can watch my favorite shows anytime I want without restrictions.

Edited by greys

I've just learnt that the greatest villain, Clancey Brown, is playing the role of the villain in the new reboot of Dexter.... Might need to catch up on dexter

Wayne on Amazon, apparently was a YouTube Premium show, it's very dark and very violent but more importantly very funny. Quite original and enjoying it.

Wayne on Amazon, apparently was a YouTube Premium show, it's very dark and very violent but more importantly very funny. Quite original and enjoying it.

it is brilliant ... I am hoping for another season

I've just learnt that the greatest villain, Clancey Brown, is playing the role of the villain in the new reboot of Dexter.... Might need to catch up on dexter

Mmmm... Do we know when the rebooted Dexter will air.?

Mmmm... Do we know when the rebooted Dexter will air.?

It's imminent. I'm just not sure if it's a continuation or a standalone series. I gave up after season 4 of Dexter

It's imminent. I'm just not sure if it's a continuation or a standalone series. I gave up after season 4 of Dexter

I was very late to the Dexter party but I really enjoyed it.