Brooklyn 99 (again)

Big Bang Theory

Hunters (the al pacino one)

Any suggestions?

Narco's?

that was awesome.

And seen.

[emoji4]

Try these, been around for awhile but excellent, both realistic and not far fetched....

Netflix

The Fall - British detective story revolving around a serial killer

The Americans - KGB spies living in America

Watched the wilds with my daughter. Nothing remotely amazing.. But watchable if you're waiting for something else to watch

Oh man I had just finished Young Wallender (which was good despite the fact that it is set in Sweden and most of the cast who play cops are all British actors) and that Space Force popped up ..man did I laugh.. John Malkovich had me in stitches.

Somehow ended up watching one episode of Bridgerton,  definitely won't be watching any more. It seems pretty popular but it's just not my kind of show.    

We're in between shows, waiting for new episodes of some shows etc. so I was browsing last night, came upon The OC.

We've never watched it before, watched 1 episode last night. Seems interesting enough to keep watching for now.

Somehow ended up watching one episode of Bridgerton,  definitely won't be watching any more. It seems pretty popular but it's just not my kind of show.    

ha ha - I would describe it as a cheaply done Downton Abbey

Somehow ended up watching one episode of Bridgerton, definitely won't be watching any more. It seems pretty popular but it's just not my kind of show.

Yeah it didn't seem to peak my interest either.. the trailer was enough for me to pass on it.

Saw Sniper: Ultimate Kill in my Coming Soon notifications, so thought I’d make it a Shooter/Sniper themed weekend. Binged watched the following from Saturday afternoon until last night:

Shooter (movie starring Mark Wahlberg)

Then the series Shooter (Ryan Philippe). Had watched season 1 a few years back, but didn’t realize there were another 2 seasons. Finished up to season 2, and only have S3 to go.

Also re-watched the entire series *lDesignated Survivor after learning a bit more about the US elections and the way government operates. Made the series a little more i retesting i.t.o. when they refer to a government shutdown, or the electoral vote, etc., etc.