What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Into season 3 of When Calls the Heart.

Had to watch  22 episodes about a Mountie and a school teacher set in the early 1900's. Only another 30 odd to go.

(The 2021 F1 season had better be good :whistling: )

I watched 8 episodes of Season 1 of Mr Mayor yesterday. That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Ted Danson has gotten funnier with age (his and mine I think).

Edited by TNT1

6 episodes into S1 of Fargo. Really enjoying it. Billy Bob Thornton is great as a soulless hitman. It's doing a good job of living up to the standards of the original movie, which was excellent.

WandaVision. Doesn't end the way it starts, that's for sure. Kinda origin story for Wanda.

Mad power. 

I watched 8 episodes of Season 1 of Mr Mayor yesterday. That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Ted Danson has gotten funnier with age (his and mine I think).

Try The Good Place, currently on FlixNet.

And life got really really  busy again and I am still catching up Peaky Blinders so probably will only get to watch the shows you are all  talking about sometime in the far future  :D

Watched the first episode of 'The Falcon and the Winter Soldier'. The opening fight scene was done well and it seems like it could be a decent story too.