What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Shooter (movie starring Mark Wahlberg)

Then the series Shooter (Ryan Philippe). Had watched season 1 a few years back, but didn’t realize there were another 2 seasons. Finished up to season 2, and only have S3 to go.

Quite enjoyed the movie when it came out, ("I don't think you understand, these boys killed my dog.") and discovered the books as well. Pretty decent thrillers, but it made me dislike the series.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're in between shows, waiting for new episodes of some shows etc. so I was browsing last night, came upon The OC.

We've never watched it before, watched 1 episode last night. Seems interesting enough to keep watching for now.

Season 1 was really good

Season 2 confused me in the first episode so it was abandoned.

Currently watching:

Preacher

The Boys

The Stand

Definitely a good selection.

Season 1 was really good

Currently watching:

Preacher

The Boys

The Stand

Started season two of 'The Boys' this evening. What a great show.

5 episodes into Mandalorian ????????????????????????

Have also started Parks and Recreation, on S2, man it’s good and I love finding oldies that are amazing, like the Community find in 2020

Season 1 was really good

Currently watching:

Preacher

The Boys

The Stand

we got a few more episodes in... and abandoned,  not nearly as good as season 1.. the characters personalities in 2 seem altered..

busy watching 

orphan black

prodigal son.

Saw Sniper: Ultimate Kill in my Coming Soon notifications, so thought I’d make it a Shooter/Sniper themed weekend. Binged watched the following from Saturday afternoon until last night:

Shooter (movie starring Mark Wahlberg)

Then the series Shooter (Ryan Philippe). Had watched season 1 a few years back, but didn’t realize there were another 2 seasons. Finished up to season 2, and only have S3 to go.

Also re-watched the entire series *lDesignated Survivor after learning a bit more about the US elections and the way government operates. Made the series a little more i retesting i.t.o. when they refer to a government shutdown, or the electoral vote, etc., etc.

I enjoyed the Markie Mark "Shooter"

is it worth it ...keep seeing it on the Netflix listing and skip over it without investigating further

Wasn't great IMO.

speaking of soundtracks....

Peaky Blinders

If the title track by Nick Cave is anything to go by. I'll buy... Edited by CAAD4

Danish True Crime is always good

Thanks! I've been looking for more scandi-flieks. So much more interesting than the american stuff, which seems to my make my IQ freeze-over in comparision. ^_^

If the title track by Nick Cave is anything to go by. I'll buy...

PB really got me into Nick Cave and PJ Harvey