What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

I got through the first episode of season 1 this morning. Looks promising. Irons seems like a good choice for the papacy. Any idea how many seasons it ran?

I think 3 seasons.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched first Episode of Ray Donovan S4. Very Good,at first I thought how will it be with him starting fresh in recovery mode .Not the same Ray and then ....   

Watched first Episode of Ray Donovan S4. Very Good,at first I thought how will it be with him starting fresh in recovery mode .Not the same Ray and then ....   

Season 4 is really good!

The last episode of Person of Interest was not what I had expected.... Actually a little sad... :thumbdown:  :(

I kinda like John.. He was a Bad Ass..

Noooooooooooo!!!!!!! i haven't watched it yet, but Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Lexx should be banned from this thread! Half of his entire post count is spoilers he's posted on this thread!

Im sorry. Forgot that some of the people still have MNET Repeats.... :ph34r:  :whistling:

Lexx should be banned from this thread! Half of his entire post count is spoilers he's posted on this thread!

Ok Ok, its a spoiler now.. Happy..

The last episode of Person of Interest was not what I had expected.... Actually a little sad...

Ok Ok, its a spoiler now.. Happy..

The last episode of Person of Interest was not what I had expected.... Actually a little sad...

Thanks for that.

http://www.drummondsflooring.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Bowden1-550x550.gif

Wife and I got back from holiday yesterday, got some recordings to catch up on. Watched two episodes of Wayward Pines last night, now it's to catch up on some Gotham and Supernatural.

Venturing into Game Of Thrones for the first time this weekend...late to the party as always...and got the first season of The Knick.

Edited by Tumbleweed

Guest notmyname

Venturing into Game Of Thrones for the first time this weekend...late to the party as always...and got the first season of The Knick.

Tumbles. Cancel all your weekend plans.