What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

I don't know if this is available anywhere else but YouTube - but I stumbled upon a random episode and I thought it was pretty funny... seems like it's all on YouTube - i'm gonna watch from Season 1 and have a chuckle.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And Walking Dead Returns in October. Saw on Youtube a Premier. Looks pretty good.

wayward pines S02 is ***..they should have let it be

You can say that Again....

Guest notmyname

Anyone watched Narcos? I'm planning a flattening it next.

*Auto correct.

Edited by Bronze green boy

I started watching it.. and then I lost interest in it...or at least I forgot about it I watched it think 5/6 episodes.. the soundtrack was awesome though.

maybe it is because i am a music geek - but I found it absolutely brilliant..one of the few shows I was looking forward to in the week. apparently it had a monstrous  budget though...like 30 million for the pilot

maybe it is because i am a music geek - but I found it absolutely brilliant..one of the few shows I was looking forward to in the week. apparently it had a monstrous budget though...like 30 million for the pilot

Ja coke is expensive [emoji6]

Guest notmyname

Lots of subtitles, but really good show

Rad, I'll start after breakfast. Shot.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Yeah it was good.

Just finished the second season of the Borgias this morning before work...it really is good! Thought it was getting bogged down a bit, but the decption of King Charles made stuff interesting again...

I think I am falling in love with Gina McKee. That "10 more sons..." scene on the ramparts during the siege of Forli was a powerful moment. Even more than Scarlet Johannson's "mewling quim" scene in the Avengers!

post-1604-0-29799000-1467702665_thumb.jpg