What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

I know I am the only watching the superb Halt and catch Fire...but I will say it anyway..The latest episode was absolute writing and directing genius....you guys are missing out on a great show

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I am the only watching the superb Halt and catch Fire...but I will say it anyway..The latest episode was absolute writing and directing genius....you guys are missing out on a great show

I need to catch up on it, it really grabbed me in the first season, but then life got busy and I never kept with it. Will have to make an effort!

I need to catch up on it, it really grabbed me in the first season, but then life got busy and I never kept with it. Will have to make an effort!

second season was not as good as the first...but the third is just as good as the first.

I really dont know why this show is not more popular..and the only thing I can come up with is that it is an age thing..and that the pre-internet generation can relate to  it a lot more

This weekend!

marvels-luke-cage.jpg?w=524&h=743

I assume it's about a hobo based on how that shirt looks..? ;) :P

Sure, I could just google it, but I am sure it's better to make all the superhero fans lose their minds (I'm assuming it's a superhero since it's Marvel)

I know I am the only watching the superb Halt and catch Fire......you guys are missing out on a great show

second season was not as good as the first...but the third is just as good as the first.

..and that the pre-internet generation can relate to  it a lot more

Sounds up my alley - where? Netflix / showmax?

Found a fluffy girly series called girlfriends guide to divorce which I enjoyed as come home from work and unwind entertainment. Need a bit more substance now.

Sounds up my alley - where? Netflix / showmax?

Found a fluffy girly series called girlfriends guide to divorce which I enjoyed as come home from work and unwind entertainment. Need a bit more substance now.

Ummm...it's amc...not sure where to watch it outside of exodus on kodi. I see it's on netflix up to season 2..but might not be sa netflix

Sure, I could just google it, but I am sure it's better to make all the superhero fans lose their minds (I'm assuming it's a superhero since it's Marvel)

Very similar to Daredevil in the start. Just watched the first episode and while it starts slowly it seems pretty good so far... Will be better positioned from ep2

Watch Marvel's Jessica Jones. Not your typical PG rated, caped crusader, arcade adventure.

Its a dark, psychological thriller type approach to what it may be like for people living with super powers. Considering its premise, the story line is far more plausible than you'd expect. 

Its noir, urban, profane and a even little disturbing. It good. Luke Cage is one of the characters featured in the show. This is his spin off.  

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/39100000/Jessica-Jones-jessica-jones-39120841-560-280.gif

Watch Marvel's Jessica Jones. Not your typical PG rated, caped crusader, arcade adventure.

Its a dark, psychological thriller type approach to what it may be like for people living with super powers. Considering its premise, the story line is far more plausible than you'd expect. 

Its noir, urban, profane and a even little disturbing. It good. Luke Cage is one of the characters featured in the show. This is his spin off.  

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/39100000/Jessica-Jones-jessica-jones-39120841-560-280.gif

I've seen the first episode of Jessica Jones, I just haven't gotten round to watching any more of it.

Will have to watch some more and see if this other show will be of any interest.

JESSICAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Damn I loved this show