What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the premiere of Emerald City and loved it. Ticked all the right boxes for me. If the rest of the series continues like this it will definitely be one of my favourite fantasy tv shows.

post-93502-0-90646100-1483803841_thumb.jpg

Watched the premiere of Emerald City and loved it. Ticked all the right boxes for me. If the rest of the series continues like this it will definitely be one of my favourite fantasy tv shows.

It seems good after the first screening, but I sense I could become bored with it

Got to watch Taboo lastnight

lets just say I'm grippped promises to be awesome gritty series

I watched about 15 minutes and was so bored I gave up.

I watched one episode of A Series of Unfortunate Events and lost interest. I have to confess that I didn't enjoy the movie either. I think if you enjoyed the movie you will like the series as well. It just doesn't tickle my funny bone.

I watched about 15 minutes and was so bored I gave up.

Plex matched it with the incorrect series initially, and I could not make head or tail of the actual episode vs the downloaded plot. It is a slow moving series, but I'm actually enjoying it. 

Turning out to be different from my preconceived ideas. More story than action!

Just a quick question?

I can get an Apple tv, how good is it comparing to the Amazon one? Can I still get my Netflix and Hulu etc. And the movies that's on Apple website, is it for free or must you rent it?

I know its a couple of noob questions :whistling:

Just a quick question?

I can get an Apple tv, how good is it comparing to the Amazon one? Can I still get my Netflix and Hulu etc. And the movies that's on Apple website, is it for free or must you rent it?

I know its a couple of noob questions :whistling:

thats an oxymoron if there ever was one

you pay

have you watched Le vie en rose? incredible movie ...and i just learnt that she lip synced the entire movie

speaking of this...I saw there was the clip on youtube