What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so Arya is as badass as you get so far this season.....

Arya's Always been badass, she's now ready to be unleashed onto her enemies

hell yeah!

LOVED it. 

End scene - shall we begin?

Goosebumps. 

yes we shall, and i think it will be an awesome series

at least bloody winter has come already!

just remember there will be 1 more series.... so we only  be seeing the begining of winter..

i've had to endure a complete rerun of the GOT series recently, and you see the Lannisters in  beginning they all mighty and powerful, while the Starks are killed or scattered.. now most of the Lannisters are dead.. and the Starks are becoming powerful and reuniting 

I'm avoiding GOT spoilers like the 13th century peasants avoided the plague (not very well)

Anyhow, has anybody watched SIX (history channels new series). It is amazing

I'm avoiding GOT spoilers like the 13th century peasants avoided the plague (not very well)

Anyhow, has anybody watched SIX (history channels new series). It is amazing

shall i tell you how to avoid spoilers............

keep current

:D

SO! I intentionally stayed out of this thread till I had a chance to watch GoT.

Which I did last night. Man! There really is nothing else worth watching.

My guesses so far. 

Its no coincidence Jorah ended up at the Citadel while Sam Tarly figures out how to kill white walkers. Remember when Daenerys told him to get his ass cured? 

Princess Shireen Baratheon was cured of the disease and if I remember correctly dragonglass or Valyrian steel had something to do with it. Jorah asks Tarly if Daenerys had arrived in Westeros yet. I don't think its shortsighted of our newly crowned queen to be more concerned with dragons than the undead right now. Especially since she is a much closer and more pressing threat. Some **** is about to go down before winter settles in.

Also I've seen that dagger in the book Sam stole from the off limits section.

But where? Who does it belong to? And what happened to all the other Valerian blades?

Off the top of my head.

Joffrey's blade - What happened to it again? It was one of the two Tywin had forged after house Stark went poof. Jaime has the other sword. Was it given to Tommin when he was crowned? If so where is it now that he's dead too?

Brienne has one. So does does Jon Snow. Thank the Gods.

Sam stole his dad's sword. And that's the list as far as I can remember.

SO! I intentionally stayed out of this thread till I had a chance to watch GoT.

Which I did last night. Man! There really is nothing else worth watching.

My guesses so far. 

Its no coincidence Jorah ended up at the Citadel while Sam Tarly figures out how to kill white walkers. Remember when Daenerys told him to get his ass cured? 

Princess Shireen Baratheon was cured of the disease and if I remember correctly dragonglass or Valyrian steel had something to do with it. Jorah asks Tarly if Daenerys had arrived in Westeros yet. I don't think its shortsighted of our newly crowned queen to be more concerned with dragons than the undead right now. Especially since she is a much closer and more pressing threat. Some **** is about to go down before winter settles in.

Also I've seen that dagger in the book Sam stole from the off limits section.

But where? Who does it belong to? And what happened to all the other Valerian blades?

Off the top of my head.

Joffrey's blade - What happened to it again? It was one of the two Tywin had forged after house Stark went poof. Jaime has the other sword. Was it given to Tommin when he was crowned? If so where is it now that he's dead too?

Brienne has one. So does does Jon Snow. Thank the Gods.

Sam stole his dad's sword. And that's the list as far as I can remember.

Little Fingers dagger.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/game-of-thrones-star-confirms-the-show-wanted-you-to-notice-something_us_596e1595e4b010d77673da05

I hope so! Trailer getting lots of negative feedback in some fan groups, but so far Marvel has done a pretty good job so I'm staying positive.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Nope, nope, nope. It's going to be a mediocre mess. Keep in mind that Marvel TV and Marvel Studios are two separate entities and they do no longer develop content together.

Edited by Johnathan Cavalier DeTempê

enjoying salvation, Private eyes, and goddam, Suits has found its mojo again. But one thing though: maybe i'm seeing things, but ever since the relationship with Harry became public, there's an distinct lack of on-screen intimacy between characters rachel zane and mike ross.

Any cleverman fans out there? what's the take on S02?

She's badass alright, the wifey and I got a bit of shock after watching that scene last night.

Well last season did kinda end with her feeding Frey his sons.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Arya's Always been badass, she's now ready to be unleashed onto her enemies

yes we shall, and i think it will be an awesome series

just remember there will be 1 more series.... so we only be seeing the begining of winter..

i've had to endure a complete rerun of the GOT series recently, and you see the Lannisters in beginning they all mighty and powerful, while the Starks are killed or scattered.. now most of the Lannisters are dead.. and the Starks are becoming powerful and reuniting

Not a bad thing watching from season 1 again.. found that I am picking up some things that I missed or did not take enough note of first time round.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk