FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha haeb03cb2dcc7fc803b5b1058b6fb181a1.jpg

????????

The little girl who plays his sister is brilliant that character whahaha.. should be more of her and the granny.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

My favs:

• Master of None
  • Forged in Fire 
  • The Handmaid's Tale (Wife's favorite so I have to watch by default but still pretty good)
  • Anthony Bordain's Parts Unknown
  • Parks and Recreation
  • Arrested Development (season 4 doesn't count)
  • Mr Robot
  • Anything with oom David Attenborough in it
  • and the German series Babylon Berlin (when i was learning German)

Roseanne Barr is still (was ever?) Relevant?

Who actually watches that crud

I think this sums up the 'Murican political landscape.

Not That I give a shart about politics, just some of the comments I see as these issues gets into my twitter feed through osmosis.

burned through season 3 of Blindspot. Of late, many stale series have rediscovered their mojo.Blindspot is one of those shows. Uprated the action a bit, mostly (and thankfully!) lost that ultra emo-mode the ever gorgeous Jaimie Alexander subjected viewers to. As a bonus, the writer scripted in some interesting arcs with potential for series continuation, or a spin-off. If i find myself on signal hill, i'll take in the view from whence Roman finally wheezed his last :P

If it weren't for the hill and tablemountain, cape town would look pretty damn sad.

burned through season 3 of Blindspot. Of late, many stale series have rediscovered their mojo.Blindspot is one of those shows. Uprated the action a bit, mostly (and thankfully!) lost that ultra emo-mode the ever gorgeous Jaimie Alexander subjected viewers to. As a bonus, the writer scripted in some interesting arcs with potential for series continuation, or a spin-off. If i find myself on signal hill, i'll take in the view from whence Roman finally wheezed his last :P

If it weren't for the hill and tablemountain, cape town would look pretty damn sad.

#justSaying

jaimie_alexander_main_0.jpg

burned through season 3 of Blindspot. Of late, many stale series have rediscovered their mojo.Blindspot is one of those shows. Uprated the action a bit, mostly (and thankfully!) lost that ultra emo-mode the ever gorgeous Jaimie Alexander subjected viewers to. As a bonus, the writer scripted in some interesting arcs with potential for series continuation, or a spin-off. If i find myself on signal hill, i'll take in the view from whence Roman finally wheezed his last [emoji14]

They could really kill of what's-his-face..Jane's husband..he is really annoying.

Have you noticed how they have changed the appearance of the other two actresses.

There was nothing on TV the other day so watched an episode if Criminal Minds..oh my heavens I had the plot sorted in less than 10min and could also give them the security code ..jis that is a weak program.

Now I have watched a few more episodes to see how fast we can figure out the plot????????

I'm also looking for a new series to watch. The only series i'm following atm is Masterchef Aus. I don't believe I have ever seen Gordon Ramsay not swearing when he is running a diner service.

Probably because they told him its a family show. :whistling:

I'm also looking for a new series to watch. The only series i'm following atm is Masterchef Aus. I don't believe I have ever seen Gordon Ramsay not swearing when he is running a diner service.

Probably because they told him its a family show. :whistling:

I've been enjoying the marvel series.

Jessica Jones [emoji818]

Luke Cage [emoji818]

The Defenders...meh, find I only like the characters Jessica Jones and Luke Cage...the other two a bit bleh for me.

The Punisher..[emoji818][emoji818] ( currently watching)

And wtf man.. Fox have cancelled Lucifer... hope another network picks it up.

Watched SWAT a little while ago, although I had started on Episode 18, wish I had started watching it from the start.

They could really kill of what's-his-face..Jane's husband..he is really annoying.

Have you noticed how they have changed the appearance of the other two actresses.

yep, cranked up the fashion a notch or two. surprised i don't see Maybelline in the list of series sponsors: lots of foundation visible in those close-ups  ^_^ 

While Ms Alexander is just jaw-dropping gorgeous, Ms Johnson is easy on the eye too, like countrygirl, hot farmers daughter vibe  :blush: