What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Started watching Top Gear from S1. Man alive was it crap back then. I'm near the end of Season 2. It almost seems to improve episode by episode. 

And on that bombshell - Le Blanc has left new new TG. I could see he had no passion for the show. Good riddance. Let's hope they put TG out of its misery. 

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also looking for a new series to watch. The only series i'm following atm is Masterchef Aus. I don't believe I have ever seen Gordon Ramsay not swearing when he is running a diner service.

Probably because they told him its a family show. :whistling:

I, for one, didn't much like the idea of him being on Masterchef Aus and was pleasantly surprised. Hopefully he's learned a bit about how to  get more positive results by building people up instead of breaking them down.

We're kind of desperate for series to watch as well. Besides Masterchef Australia, Westworld and Into the Badlands there's not much that gets me excited on TV at the moment.

My brother started watching The Good Doctor. I found it okay, but it's too much like House MD with an autistic savant added as a gimmick for my liking. Anyway, watched the whole season and then my brother wanted to check out The Good Witch. I made about ten minutes before I decided I'd rather find something else to do. ANYTHING else. What a pile of steaming horse manure.

there's a series on Netflix atm called Touch - about an autistic kid. I'm into episode 4 and enjoing it so far - though I imagine it might get boring after a while - will see. 

But the inter connectedness of everything i highlighted very well in there.

Then with the hype around 13 reasons why I'm giving season 1 another go. Struggling. but will try wade through it. pertinent around all the cyber bullying I see every single day.

there's a series on Netflix atm called Touch - about an autistic kid. I'm into episode 4 and enjoing it so far - though I imagine it might get boring after a while - will see.

But the inter connectedness of everything i highlighted very well in there.

I remember that series..still remember being disappointed when it ended.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Started Babylon Berlin last night. Looks good.

Finished 2 seasons of "For the love of cars" with Phil Glenister and Ant Anstead. Excellent. Glenister would have been a great win for the Top Gear team.

Fantom Works also looks quite good so far.

Started Babylon Berlin last night. Looks good.

Finished 2 seasons of "For the love of cars" with Phil Glenister and Ant Anstead. Excellent. Glenister would have been a great win for the Top Gear team.

Fantom Works also looks quite good so far.

Damned this looks interesting

Impulse: youtube series. damn good.

I watched one episode but I don't think I'm the target audience. Not saying it's bad, but I probably won't continue.

Finished Season 3 of Bosch on Showmax last night, will start Season 4 tonight. Love the cast and the writing. Yes, it’s a fairly atypical detective drama, but there is lots of decent, realistic, well written and acted dialogue and interaction between characters.

Finished Season 3 of Bosch on Showmax last night, will start Season 4 tonight. Love the cast and the writing. Yes, it’s a fairly atypical detective drama, but there is lots of decent, realistic, well written and acted dialogue and interaction between characters.

I wish they'd make a series about Detectives Moore & Johnson. They're awesome.13d7ae491ff085c3f03a2cbfe073686d.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

And as for old Boetie who was on the Border and then became a Hollywood baddie with a Clint Eastwood accent… He and Bosch shmaak each other NOTHING.

post-105680-0-89147900-1528720674.jpg

Damned this looks interesting

About to start the final episode of the first season. It's a really excellent series.

Glad there's another season ready to watch when this is done.

For the petrol-heads who enjoy the engineering (and who think those TG morons shouldn't be allowed near a car) I suggest that you try Fantomworks (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2951514/).

Also glad to see that American Chopper is back on. Economy has bitten and times have changed for the two companies.