What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

the seasons trailers have been looking good ... then again this could also be the only good parts too :P

Is it on Netflix? Heard History Chanel will be showing it.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea, meant to be released the 28th of this month. .... last night.

Is it on Netflix? Heard History Chanel will be showing it.

No idea, meant to be released the 28th of this month. .... last night.

It was ...just not here.. last season DSTV also screwed us over with it.. only aired in the new year...months after it aired world wide.

Not sure if SA Netflix will get it if DSTV have rights to it

Edit.

Just found this

22127f0ca101c4c93dd2df2571d3dbae.jpg

Edited by Gen

It was ...just not here.. last season DSTV also screwed us over with it.. only aired in the new year...months after it aired world wide.

Not sure if SA Netflix will get it if DSTV have rights to it

Edit.

Just found this

22127f0ca101c4c93dd2df2571d3dbae.jpg

If you're running your Netflix off a computer, then download OPERA browser and use their VPN to spoof Netflix to give you the full suite of programs. It works, and I'm using it at the moment at home. 

If you're running your Netflix off a computer, then download OPERA browser and use their VPN to spoof Netflix to give you the full suite of programs. It works, and I'm using it at the moment at home.

Xbox.

And I have now already flippen seen a spoiler...

Is it worth it having that and Netflix?

To be honest, I had Showmax for several months and in a week I've watched more on Amazon than I did on Showmax...

Edit to add I love Netflix. Still the best interface, IMO, and I love the quality of the original stuff they produce. Drama, comedy and doccie.

Edited by Sidersky

Started watching the Mayan's MC last night ... first episode in and it looks to have good potential.

Boring for some of you perhaps, but continuing to really enjoy Shetland and The Crown on Netflix.

Also liked the first three of fours episodes of 'Fat Salt Acid Heat'', will watch the last one soon, not hard core cooking but useful.

(Not hard core TV viewers as you can see  -_- )

Edited by barrykm

Viking started up again. I wonder what are the chances I'll finish this season? I've started losing interest since Ragnar is no longer the main protagonist.

Ditto. I think I missed the last season and a half

Loving Frontier. Binge-sessions.

New season?

I have only been able to watch 1 episode..will binge when I can book a whole day for only Declan Harpe

Ditto. I think I missed the last season and a half

Besides for Bjorn..I couldn't care about the other Ragnar offspring..and doesn't History show Bjorn was more successfully as a raider than Ragnar.

I also don't know why they weakened Lagartha's character ..why do they think we want her to have a love interest....we (I) want her and Bjorn to conquer.

Edited by Gen

Whatever is on netflix. Started on Thursday night with S1E2 and am now on to S3E4

Aaah.. nice.. yeah season 3 is the new one..