What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

2 years we had to wait for this nonsense. I could barely stomach season 7 but season 8 ??? They went for shock and awe over a decent conclusion. I could have lived with the **** had they not turned Danerys into a mad queen, all that holier than thou **** all those years was for what exactly? Just so that they could take a dump on her character development??...what a **** ending.

For all you star wars fans you need to PRAY!.

But its not just that..

every characters development got shat on..

its like the write didn't know what happened between season 1 and the end of season 7...

they really need to do a remake..

acting was superb, special effects was awesome etc, expect for the story line..

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But its not just that..

its like the write didn't know what happened between season 1 and the end of season 7...

If it was not for the actors who where so good it would've been a complete **** show. Edited by Gen

But its not just that..

And the result is what happens when you rush through a story and storylines and have zero writing capabilities without source material.

I was left feeling very underwhelmed. So much potential there and then, nothing........

Breaking Bad still my top show ever then.

Is it over now? It is finally over now??

We wait for the last 2 books before it is over.

Just when you thought there couldn't be a worse final episode than lost... Along comes game of thrones. Shows are remembered by their final season and game of thrones will slowly eek it's way back into obscurity and let the real top TV shows reclaim their rightful spot at the top of the list.

I'm interested to watch the Ozzy review because he's been quite positive about this season but surely he can't have anything positive to say about this abysmal hour of Disney I watched

Seems people turn on their favorite shows when they end like a boss turns on their star employee when they resigns.

#MaybeItsYou

Not my favorite show.... But... It's all about the ending... Everyone knows that. Endings should tie pieces of the storyline together and then set it up with something that people will talk about for years to come.

Not my favorite show.... But... It's all about the ending... Everyone knows that. Endings should tie pieces of the storyline together and then set it up with something that people will talk about for years to come.

People still talk about Lost’s ending.....

Well the only good thing to come of this is maybe more people will start reading..

Agreed it isn't the ending that is the problem, it is how they got to the ending that is.. yes I always knew Bran was important..but show why he is..show the process.

I disagree with the "Disney" ending reference. if it was Disney, Dany and Jon would be living happily ever after ruling the 7 kingdoms peacefully with their kids and dragons and everybody singing Kumbaya. When Ned Stark was killed in Season 1 and after the Red Wedding, I think a happy ending was always going to be doubtful.

Look, I was too a bit underwhelmed, as I was probably also expecting a bit of a hollywood ending. I have had some time to digest it, and I think where everybody ended up on the show is fitting to an extent. The main problem though is the shortened seasons, and not so much the writing. As far as I know, the writers consulted George RR Martin extensively since Season 5/6. But this shortened and rushed Season didn't allow enough time for a proper story arc and character development.

The ending of GOT, no matter what they did, was never going to please everyone.

Ja, we got a damp fizzle instead of ending with a bang