What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

oui, c'etait mois. Can't remember which ep its on currently, but once the audience is properly introduced to the bigdaddy baddie, it takes on this tacky feeling which stems from I think is unconvincing makeup/CGI. But ok, its a filler. I'll keep going and see where it leads.

Stoked for Gotham starting up soon, today I think it is.

Murder in the First was pretty good. Surprisingly so. Nice, simple uncomplicated drama done very well.

Episode 8 and 9 were amazing for me. The strain is really a nice different show and good prospects so let's see. Anybody watching the new Doctor Who? Loving the new doctor.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode 8 and 9 were amazing for me. The strain is really a nice different show and good prospects so let's see. Anybody watching the new Doctor Who? Loving the new doctor.

I am also watching the strain, I must say episodes 8 & 9 really brought home the poor acting and directing.

No emotion from the actors and the scenes end abruptly, moving very quickly to the next as if they are trying to rush it.

oh and the only reason I watch some of The Dome is because it is on just before Ray Donovan. Love that show - so many screwed up people in one family. :clap:

Thanks for mentioning this, just started watching it and really enjoying!!

Not bad, kinda like the opposite of The Leftovers, which by the way is very weird, but very good..

It is hey.. every week we say.. nah we not sure about the leftovers, but then end up watching it and enjoying it

Not bad, kinda like the opposite of The Leftovers, which by the way is very weird, but very good..

It is hey.. every week we say.. nah we not sure about the leftovers, but then end up watching it and enjoying it

That Nora centric episode was just excellent

in fact barring Episode 1 and 2...it has been a brilliant series

Watching the 1st season of Arrow and really enjoying it, flip that guy is ripped.

Yoh, ja... Need to get one of those weird ladder bar climbing things!!

House of cards

Ray Donovan

waiting for the next season of:

True detective ( ending of series 1 was dissappointing though )

Shameless

Game of Thrones

The Borgias. What a great series not popular here i think ( if this will ever return? )

last 2 seasons of True Blood were crap (finished now)

House of cards

Ray Donovan

waiting for the next season of:

True detective ( ending of series 1 was dissappointing though )

Shameless

Game of Thrones

The Borgias. What a great series not popular here i think ( if this will ever return? )

last 2 seasons of True Blood were crap (finished now)

That House if cards is a real screw your buddy

As far as I know The Borgais is finished.. I think, I enjoyed that. (Also screw your buddy)

RAY is brilliant.

I see Collin Farrel and Vince Vaughn are confirmed for True Detective Season 2. Not sure what to make of this...

The Blacklist, Person of Interest, Chicago Fire, Marvel Agents of SHIELD, Gotham, Scorpion... all restarted/debuted in the last two days. Happy days!!! :thumbup:

Edited by Capricorn

Scorpian looks pretty cool from the trailer, however I see it going the same way blacklist went at the end of season 1 with becoming very predictable.