What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

10 hours ago, Spinnaroonie said:

There's a new season of Unchained available on Netflix. Already enjoying it more than the first season. The cinematics are vibrant and the storyline seems more refined this time. 

I watched the first 2 episode last night.

I'm not going to lie, WvA's "mild exhibisionism" caught me off guard, and the dubbing of voices of riders who can speak English just fine is unacceptable, why did they have to do that? Let them speak in the language they are comfortable with and leave the subtitles. This is the only documentary I've come across in modern streaming times that does this and I cannot fathom why.

"Underestimate me at your peril" is what I'd title EP2. 

Edited by mecheng89
Spelling

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just started watching Yellowstone, for the life of me I have no idea why it’s never come up on my radar before. Like sons of anarchy but on horseback instead of Harley’s. 

only through around 4 episodes but so far so good. 

Edited by IceCreamMan

39 minutes ago, IceCreamMan said:

Just started watching Yellowstone, for the life of me I have no idea why it’s never come up on my radar before. Like sons of anarchy but on horseback instead of Harley’s. 

only through around 4 episodes but so far so good. 

we initially struggled to get into yellowstone, was a bit slow going initially, but we eventually landed up binge watching it.