did Season 1 of Underbelly,

and started on Homeland last night.

Looking forward to getting stuck into that

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Outlander sounds like a chick series....I have the first two episodes and will report back

It's gets better as it goes on.. I wasn't so sure about it after I watched episode 1.. but it gets better, very entertaining.

I set the PVR onto series recording of Treehouse Masters (Discovery 121).

If there's one thing I like, it's something made of wood, especially a tree house.

I see the Taliban shot the crap out of the Heerengracht  in Homeland. I wonder who is going to clean up ^_^

I noticed there were some cars driving on the elevated freeway while the explosions were going off. I hope they were notifed before hand.

persevering with outlander....bit schmaltzy...but bearable. Does the dstv version have subtitles for the Gaelic?

last few eps of The 100 strongly reminded me of Twilight: The mountainmen being the vampires and the grounders the lycans.

The Flash has been fun with some nice developments in the last few eps. But that crossover ep with The Arrow was wtf.

Also enjoying Madam Secretary. Lotsa blah blah americana, but that woman is HOT!

Edited by Capricorn

I see Collin Farrel and Vince Vaughn are confirmed for True Detective Season 2.  <snipped>

a few more confirmed: Rachel McAdams, Taylor Kitsch and Kelly Reilly.

Started watching 30 Rock last night. Not to bad, few funny moments, but got rather boring round the 7th episode.

a few more confirmed: Rachel McAdams, Taylor Kitsch and Kelly Reilly.

Sounding Good.

When can we expect this to appear on our screens ?

Matthew Mcconaughey and Woody Harrelson to Colin Farrell and Vince Yawn is like replacing the all backs with the the St Mary's school for girls XV