What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

We used to have the counterstrike sa champ working for us... We used to play the odd Friday and everyone had guns and he only had a knife....the bugger still won...you'd be standing there and suddenly you were cut up by him without knowing it....crazy good at the game

I'm afraid that says more about y'all aim, or rather atrocious lack thereof, than his abilities :P

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahha. When you jamming? Myles seems to have chickened out completely :whistling: :devil:

Back on the draw tonight. Work has had me going for Skyrim instead. Far more of a chill out vibe.

Plus - reinstating an old laptop to be a dedicated steam machine via their home streaming option. I've tried it out before and it works a TREAT! You ley your main pc do the grunt work and stream the visuals via the router to ANY machine that can run steam.

I'm afraid that says more about y'all aim, or rather atrocious lack thereof, than his abilities :P

Lol. So true. But... you get attuned to it. So many LOL WTF moments when you're looking looking looking instead of just AWSD'ing and using that mouse.

Oh. Me: enjoying Satisfaction atm, and AoS as well as Arrow and to a lesser extent Flash. Must get the latest of The 100. The Blacklist was just too... predictable. Got tired of waiting for the deeper plot moments to come through (her relationship with Spacey, and her sleeper agent husband) which was paaaainfully slow. Still enjoying TWD and I need to get into a couple more again...

hahahha. When you jamming? Myles seems to have chickened out completely  :whistling:  :devil:

I'm more a COD junkie, currently withdrawing and avoiding because since MW2 it's been a glitch fest.

I'm more a COD junkie, currently withdrawing and avoiding because since MW2 it's been a glitch fest.

Peeeeeeeee Ceeeeeeeee! AWSD or nada. FPS on a console is like trying to thread a needle with welding gloves on

Peeeeeeeee Ceeeeeeeee! AWSD or nada. FPS on a console is like trying to thread a needle with welding gloves on

Apparently I was pretty good with a needle and gloves lol, had pretty useful win streak on HC HQ.

Plus 55inch screen ftw.

Apparently I was pretty good with a needle and gloves lol, had pretty useful win streak on HC HQ.

Plus 55inch screen ftw.

That's against othrr gloved needle users. Cross platform was never a good idea. Mouse is soooo much better.

Oh. Me: enjoying Satisfaction atm, and AoS as well as Arrow and to a lesser extent Flash. Must get the latest of The 100. The Blacklist was just too... predictable. Got tired of waiting for the deeper plot moments to come through (her relationship with Spacey, and her sleeper agent husband) which was paaaainfully slow. Still enjoying TWD and I need to get into a couple more again...

I found it predictable after about 5 episodes

That's against othrr gloved needle users. Cross platform was never a good idea. Mouse is soooo much better.

A win streaks a win streak lol and in the end I just preferred being parked on the couch relaxed if I was going to launch into a 7 hour session.

Good days but no more, I'm done with that level of madness.

Lol. So true. But... you get attuned to it. So many LOL WTF moments when you're looking looking looking instead of just AWSD'ing and using that mouse.

lol..the dude knew all the hiding spots...there are spots where you can hide where no-one can kill you..even if they tried...but you got to get it exactly right

Started watchin Bob's burgers. Yes I know but need something brain dead...

On the games, started playing COD Advanced warfare today. Hooked on the online mode. Just the lack of servers sucks

Just watched the film Cloud Atlas, still unsure if it was good or not, but kept me glued for 180min, so couldn't have been too bad.

Very odd film, but with a feel good underlying message.

• 3 weeks later...

Started watchin Bob's burgers. Yes I know but need something brain dead...

On the games, started playing COD Advanced warfare today. Hooked on the online mode. Just the lack of servers sucks

Bobs Burgers is great! Been watching it for ages!