What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

On the line up...  The Original X Files...  HouseMD and Orange is the new black...  But the last is a bit on the explicit side, so the fast forward button works a lot.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Game of Thrones and The Flash, (currently).

Must say I'm enjoying Game of Thrones at the moment, although I'm still not sure who's who in the zoo, with missing season 1 to 4. The gf has watched all the seasons though, so she explains to me at times who certain characters are.

Watched a few episodes of The Flash, but didn't follow up on the series.

Must say I'm enjoying Game of Thrones at the moment, although I'm still not sure who's who in the zoo, with missing season 1 to 4. The gf has watched all the seasons though, so she explains to me at times who certain characters are.

Even George Martin doesn't know what is going on half the time I bet ;)

Start from the beginning.  Your GF will never be able to tell you everything.  We rewatched season four again before starting on season five and it's amazing how much we had missed.  Almost makes me want to start at the beginning again.

Damn I love GoT

Start from the beginning.  Your GF will never be able to tell you everything.  We rewatched season four again before starting on season five and it's amazing how much we had missed.  Almost makes me want to start at the beginning again.

Damn I love GoT

I see megashare have got seasons one, two, and three, but only two episodes of season four. Haven't had the chance to watch any of them yet. Will have to make another plan for season four though.

http://megashare.sc/#Search,game%20of%20thrones

Edited by Craig N

KickAss Torrents has them all  :ph34r:

You have to watch them in super HD too...

Shot, I'll check it out.

Damn I love GoT

We are going to do that before we start S05

Season 1-4 before we start 5.  Guess with S06, we will have to do S1-S5 :)

Anyone up for a wild, confusing rough ride of a series, then Sense8 is just what you are after:

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTY2MjI4MjkxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjU5Nzk4NTE@._V1_.jpg

oh look, its my 17th post! ;)

it made it onto one of my podcasts - pop culture happy hour...take a listen

http://www.npr.org/sections/monkeysee/2015/06/09/412941322/pop-culture-happy-hour-small-batch-sense8

mmmm.not so sure...sounds just like the matrix

when they start saying watch from episode 3 ...or episode 6 and you start to get it...i'll give it a bash though

Edited by Stretch

whos been keeping up with Wayward Pines? holy balls thats some interisting plot

The question is, is this latest plot twist a lie or not..?