What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

I have officially ditched true detective....and with halt and catch fire now finished my sundays have gone from 3 shows to only the brilliant Masters of Sex....so what do i need to add to it? Humans? or Mr Robot

I think i am going to get the first episode of both and make a decision based upon that

maybe try the pilot of Minority Report?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have officially ditched true detective....and with halt and catch fire now finished my sundays have gone from 3 shows to only the brilliant Masters of Sex....so what do i need to add to it? Humans? or Mr Robot

I think i am going to get the first episode of both and make a decision based upon that

Mr Robot is better, but Humans is still worth watching - its much lighter than Mr Robot, easy watching.

True Detective came good last few episodes, really looking forward to watching finale tonight.

Penny Dreadful season 2 was fantastic also.

Mr Robot is better, but Humans is still worth watching - its much lighter than Mr Robot, easy watching.

True Detective came good last few episodes, really looking forward to watching finale tonight.

Penny Dreadful season 2 was fantastic also.

forgot it was 8 - maybe i'll just watch that last one and be done with it. Found E7 dull

maybe try the pilot of Minority Report?

im guessing its a spinoff of that movie with keanu reeves tom cruise flicking things around on his super computer touch screen thingie

Edited by Stretch

im guessing its a spinoff of that movie with keanu reeves tom cruise flicking things around on his super computer touch screen thingie

yep, picks up right where the movie ended, with cut scenes and all.

Enjoying Mr Robot

Ballers is ok , so is Humans

True detective is filled with great actors but plot is too complex for the timeframe, I keep on feeling there is a great series in there somewhere and there were some good episodes but it needs tightening up, still compelled to watch through to the end though. Series 1 was a hard act to follow even though the ending was a rushed rubbish.

Ray Donovan is good.

Tyrant is good, series 1 and 2.

We also enjoyed Transparent, House of cards, Shameless and Girls, The Borgias was fantastic. Last man on Earth also ok. My wife enjoyed Last Tango in Halifax.

Mr Robot..cant mistake that voice of christian Slater...one of those actors that should have been good but ended up being ordinary.

one episode down and its ok...not a 9.2 on the imdb scale (which it is) good...but ok

Edited by Stretch

jeez but True Detective was confusing. It would help a lot if the actors just spoke clearly so that you could understand what they were saying. Had to rewind and replay many scenes to try to work out what was being said.

Thank goodness it is finishing

I am glad its done.

After the first season, I felt duty bound to watch this one to the end. I found it slow and took ages to get going with too many sub plots and characters and then it ended too quickly.

Mr Robot..cant mistake that voice of christian Slater...one of those actors that should have been good but ended up being ordinary.

one episode down and its ok...not a 9.2 on the imdb scale (which it is) good...but ok

I have been loving Mr Robot and agree with what you say about Christian Slater, brilliant actor who we should see more of.

Reminds me I need to watch Gleaming the Cube!!

Watched the season finale of True Detective. Incredibly frustrating. 

Farrell and Vaughn's characters get ****** so bad, it's not even funny. The murder mystery is also so convoluted and unengaging.

I'm glad it's over. Overall, my rating for the series would be 3.5/10.

Absolutely loving Mr. Robot. The twist in the last episode left me like:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/173/576/Wat8.jpg?1315930535

Edited by Odinson

I have been loving Mr Robot and agree with what you say about Christian Slater, brilliant actor who we should see more of.

Reminds me I need to watch Gleaming the Cube!!

His best work was in heathers...took the role of a psycopath and just owned it....but I'm also a huge fan of pump up the volume

Has anybody seen the pilot of Blindspot?

Sounds like it may have promise.

yep, been waiting for that for a while, and not just cos i have a crush on Lady Sif :P

this one particular scene, which i wont mention to avoid spoilers, made me wonder if this show is doomed already. But I'll curb my pessimism  and let this develop further. It has an interesting enough premise as it is.