Questions Only Thread

Agteros

Are there any rules as to where you can put the chickens?

Depends on how you use them?

Probably most effectively and without other killing agents is putting a chicken into the bloodstream of an elephant,but do elephants shoot up?.

Other ways are putting one (preferably chicks) in each nostril and a couple of chickens in his mouth, sound like a plan doesn't it?

Throwing them wouldn’t do anything(except the possibility of annoyance or boredom)/ But 1 chicken would suffice if frozen stiff (with head protruding forward) and launched from a canon. Unfrozen you would need quite a lot from a canon to make some bruises that will lead to death, i would say not impossible but it takes quite some effort wouldn't you think?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably most effectively and without other killing agents is putting a chicken into the bloodstream of an elephant,but do elephants shoot up?.

Other ways are putting one (preferably chicks) in each nostril and a couple of chickens in his mouth, sound like a plan doesn't it?

Throwing them wouldn’t do anything(except the possibility of annoyance or boredom)/ But 1 chicken would suffice if frozen stiff (with head protruding forward) and launched from a canon. Unfrozen you would need quite a lot from a canon to make some bruises that will lead to death, i would say not impossible but it takes quite some effort wouldn't you think?

May you ask more than one question?

Anyone else starting to understand why chickens cross roads?

But if the road is lined with trees does that mean we can ask “why did the chicken crosses the avenue”?

But if the road is lined with trees does that mean we can ask “why did the chicken crosses the avenue”?

Is too many chickens crossing the road described as clucking hell?

Anyone else starting to understand why chickens cross roads?

did the chicken not cross to meet its own entangled quantum self?

did the chicken not cross to meet its own entangled quantum self?

If they are entangled would they not have to cross simultaneously as they share the same state? 

Is home not where the heart is?

Can you include transfer duty in your home loan?  :ph34r:

Can you include transfer duty in your home loan?  :ph34r:

If you need to include transfer duty in your home loan, are you in the right financial position to buy a property in the first place?