Absa Cape Epic announces new cycling apparel sponsorship with ASSOS

Matt

Actually it comes back to you do whatever the f... you want and you dont go around calling other people morons for doing what they want

Cool. Then don't call well priced clothing crap.

Swings both ways.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll come clean.........secretly I want a pair of Assos & a Sworks. Oh wait 2 x Sworks - road & MTB.

shhhh....don't wanna say this 2 loud but I think Solomons has a special on.......

the bibs....not the bikes......

Cool. Then don't call well priced clothing crap.

Swings both ways.

What? Calling a piece of clothing crap is not personal. Clothing is a thing. Calling a person a moron is personal.

Want to see how bad you are

I am the black sheep I say bahhhhh and I get a warning,,MR NICE GUY me can you believe it ,,,,clearly I need to buy admin a beer/jager I have a story to tell about jager and admin........kidding kidding there were no sheep involved

I'll come clean.........secretly I want a pair of Assos & a Sworks. Oh wait 2 x Sworks - road & MTB.

Me too oom, me too

Oh and a fatty moonlander...

What? Calling a piece of clothing crap is not personal. Clothing is a thing. Calling a person a moron is personal.

Chinese clothing = crap, according to general uninformed consensus. I buy Chinese clothing. So you telling me my taste in clothing is crap. Personal, plenty.

Anyway.

To all you posers with your branded bibs, Why the f&*% are you sitting down? You should be out the saddle pedaling.

Soft koks.

Edited by Grebel

Flip you know, you are right. I'm sorry.

Pardon me while I ask my travel agent to cancel my flights to the TdF on Thursday. Should have spent that money on Assos and Epic entries instead! I'm such a moron.

My son fly's out to the TDF on Thursday as well :ph34r:

I think going to watch the tour live is a waste of money. You could holiday in pofadder for cheaper.

What you hold as valuable and what others do might be different. Doesnt make you right.

'he' can save even more money by disabling voice mail on the cell and stay at home (and off the hub) ;)

Saving even more money and service and wash those 11 chinese blanks / SC-Works bicycles, he can.

Watch the last week and a half of the Tour then spend 3 days in Paris afterwards.

Going Louis Vuitton, or chines bike shopping?

My son fly's out to the TDF on Thursday as well :ph34r:

Maybe we can get a photo to him so he can arrange Assonic a col tumble