Who needs a Dropper Post?

nickc

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ballpark figure of how much the KS droppers will go for. Will be in the market for one

Plus one!

Will see what's left after after the dust settles with bike sales in the next few weeks. But there should be one or two 31.6mm i950R's for around R1.4k up for grabs.

Seriously considering a dropper for my next bike. Got a solid knock in the nether region coming down Vasbyt at Tokai today.

Will see what's left after after the dust settles with bike sales in the next few weeks. But there should be one or two 31.6mm i950R's for around R1.4k up for grabs.

You can put may name up for one

No 30,9mm? :(

Bugger. Wrong size.

No 30,9mm? :(

The one 30.9mm I have in in use on the daughter's Santa Cruz.

I know that the KS importers have a number of 30.9's left. The Dropzone is not too expensive and works just as well as the top end ones.

I would also be interested, please let us know

The one 30.9mm I have in in use on the daughter's Santa Cruz.

I know that the KS importers have a number of 30.9's left. The Dropzone is not too expensive and works just as well as the top end ones.

Who imports them and do they sell directly to the end user or must you go through a "dealer'?

I have been trying Bikebits.co.za but there site is down and I have been to lazy to try call :whistling:

Who imports them and do they sell directly to the end user or must you go through a "dealer'?

I have been trying Bikebits.co.za but there site is down and I have been to lazy to try call :whistling:

You have the right number so get off your lazy butt. :D

Bikebits is the online store for International Trade.

You have the right number so get off your lazy butt. :D

Bikebits is the online store for International Trade.

Meh... I will phone them after payday hehe

I am looking to buy a dropper post for my wife. She struggles to get going on inclines if she stops because of the seat height/29er wheels. She is quite tall at 1.75m so the seat is quite high.

Anybody know if this is a viable solution and what are the costs involved?

Bikebits doesn't seem to be open for business. I contacted intltrade directly- they told me they don't sell directly to the public. I'll go via the lbs.

Bikebits doesn't seem to be open for business. I contacted intltrade directly- they told me they don't sell directly to the public. I'll go via the lbs.

Sorry Hijack. Anyone have any idea about Bikebits? They have a Hope light of mine in for repair which should have been finished more than a month ago and they are not responding to any of my mails.

Sorry Hijack. Anyone have any idea about Bikebits? They have a Hope light of mine in for repair which should have been finished more than a month ago and they are not responding to any of my mails.

Erm, it's called a telephone. You know, it has 12, sometimes 14 buttons on it, and you speak to other people who have telephones when you want to find something out.

Generally works better than email.