Isuzu 3 towers

martinsnyman

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ready to roll, did all the packing and sorting yesterday, got a crazy 3 days at work before I hit the road to JHB, collect rouxtjie, then head off to 3 Towers.

Have packed enough stuff to last a year, going to be well prepared, in terms of camping stuff etc, the legs, well lets just say there is nothing that can be done about it, it is what it is. My total training for 3 Towers 2013 was 550KM with about 7000mts of vertical gain.

Arrive Thursday and let the fun begin!

I will lose the battles out on the trails, but, I will win the war in the beer tent!

Same here ou swaerie

My grand plan of running a 32 x 20 went down in flames last night, halflink just to short with paragons slotted all the way forward...and don't have a spare link to make the halflink a little longer...so 32 x 18 it is...so be it.

Same here ou swaerie

My grand plan of running a 32 x 20 went down in flames last night, halflink just to short with paragons slotted all the way forward...and don't have a spare link to make the halflink a little longer...so 32 x 18 it is...so be it.

Should be ok , did the monster on 34x19 , almost same :clap:

Same here ou swaerie

HTFU en trap

Same here ou swaerie

just drink more beer

Should be ok , did the monster on 34x19 , almost same :clap:

HTFU en trap

just drink more beer

Yip yip yip....not going to buy another chain now, just going to wing it on my 32 x 18....

PS dirt-rider, monster is much harder climbing than towers imo, loose and rocky, towers are nice and smooth

Edited by rouxtjie

HTFU en trap

Just listen to Skillzzz. You'll be fine.

Just listen to Skillzzz. You'll be fine.

Daar is niks so lekker soos n lekker bultjie op n singlespeed nie my maat, extra credits vir n rum en coke asempie

Edited by rouxtjie

Daar is niks so lekker soos n lekker bultjie op n singlespeed nie my maat, extra credits vir n rum en coke asempie

HKGK