Are you coming to Thailand soon?

hooperleon

Hello fellow hubbers,

I am currently living in Thailand and am trying to get a bike from S.A to Bangkok. The quoates I've had for postage / courier are more than the price of a good bike not including import duties if mentioned. Are you or do you know of any body that is coming to Bangkok over the next month or 2 who would be willing to carry a bike for me. Please help.

Any reply's would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Leon

p.s obviously I would pay for any extra carrage fairs and give an appropriate amount of money for your efforts and a pick up from the airport to your hotel e.t.c > <

Edited by hooperleon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you find someone. Good luck. I have friends that returned from Thailand last week after visiting for 3 weeks

Dude your request may be legit ,but to expect someone to carry a package to Thailand....eish I'd be freaking out ..just saying.

After all, cycling is renowned for banned substances. LOL :oops:

Dude your request may be legit ,but to expect someone to carry a package to Thailand....eish I'd be freaking out ..just saying.

Exactly what I was thinking. I might do something like that for my family but doubt I would do it for friends even

Over my dead body :ph34r:

Go to the Bangkok Hilton for smuggling and you soon will be...

Go to the Bangkok Hilton for smuggling and you soon will be...

Exactly, and I won't take that chance for the sake of a bike for someone else.

IF I were to do it, I would not go and collect the bike from anyone, not even a shop you tell me to go to.

you give me the money, Ill go to the shop of my choice that stocks your bike in your size and buy it so that its not packed with any drugs.

But Im not coming over so that counts me out.

i agree with SA fellow hubbers comments. why not wait when you come to SA? why didnt you take it with when you decided to migrate to Thailand? cant you buy something cheap there or maybe sell you bike on thehub and buy a new one there? dont you have relatives in SA who can bring it when they visit you in Thai? the list goes on :whistling:

Edited by Marulaneng