Specialized

Help.Me.

Well I for one am very GLAD I have REDLIGHTS " very informative " post, I am off to cancell my 2014 spez, clearly this brand does not deserve my hard earned coin

Seriously Dips, one dude makes an unsubstantiated claim and you jump ship? I have heard they are good with this kind of thing.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Notice the """"" very informed"""""""" I take his statement about as serious as my last fart

Got it.. Sorry cuzzie.

To start off with your friend should not have bought a crap bike.

its a brand with the industries highest crack list

please dont ripp a brand cause you can not buy it. please give the stats for your coment

or troll at the runners world online

My friend has a crack on his frame(seat post) and specialized does not want to come to the party.........they say he damaged the bike while falling?

anybody with contacts to help out ?

i helped a friend with a warranty issue a few years ago. the downtube on her "gerolsteiner" branded spec cracked.

they blamed her.

first they said she clamped it too tight in thule roof rack. i proved it was impossible for her to do this because the clamp will not fit where the crack started.

then they tried a few more weasel tricks to get out of it. I disproved their *** theories there too. eventually they replaced the frame.

hence i will never consider another of their products. there are many similar stories out there.

a crack at the seat post is indicative of over tightening. If you follow their torque ratings the frame will crack there. In my view its a design flaw but Specialized will deny this and blame the user. any frame that cracks when you follow the manual is not worth the money spent.

but its trendy, like X1 and X6's

Well I for one am very GLAD I have REDLIGHTS " very informative " post, I am off to cancell my 2014 spez, clearly this brand does not deserve my hard earned coin

Seriously? Just because of one persons experience and then not even getting the correct info from the person involved. Rof.

Rather get another brand, you dont deserve a Spez. Sorry Dip.

Seriously? Just because of one persons experience and then not even getting the correct info from the person involved. Rof.

you win 2nd prize as douchebag of the night.

Dude, that post of Dippie's was so heavy with sarcasm it's scary. Seems you're not tuned that way. Don't feel bad, really. There's (barely) hope yet

you win 2nd prize as douchebag of the night.

Dude, that post of Dippie's was so heavy with sarcasm it's scary. Seems you're not tuned that way. Don't feel bad, really. There's (barely) hope yet

"Dudette" to you armpies!

Edit: and you are right armpies - I only tuned in now, so the barely hope is now hope! So soz to Dipslick. He's tough after all.

Edited by SyncSA

"Dudette" to you armpies!

Meh. It's all generic here in armchairkeyboardwarriorland anyway.

But noted, thanks! :)

Suppose you're now the douchebagette of the night? Wait. That has very, very bad imagery attached to it.

lol

maybe take a step backward and get some perspective...

Suppose you're now the douchebagette of the night? Wait. That has very, very bad imagery attached to it.

Man I cant post the image....I know what you are seeing!

I have always ridden specialized MTB and paid the pretty penny for the r&d and warranty. Until it came to claim/warranty time on two cracked roval rims and the rear stay (under the front blade).They said the rim cracks were impact cracks! Really genius, it a mountain bike and refused to give a warranty. The stay they said was also impact but to do that I would need to hit something that would rip off the front blade. They would do me a 'favour'! Thanks you did as I will never buy another specialized bike and I have had 5. If you are not in stellenbosch click you have no hope of a warranty or any form of service.

Rant off