Koos Klopper

jmaccelari

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ag nee! baie slegte nuus.

Ek het al baie rides saam Koos gedoen en hy is n great ou!

Hoop net hy herstel vinning , sy vrou en 2 seuns is seker baie bekommerd...

Hope he heals up soon and that the driver gets what she deserves....flippin ignorant drivers! :cursing:

The woman that hit him left her number and went on to enjoy her day, while my mate is critical and his family are frantic.......

Plenty of time for the cops to track her down and by this time she should be sitting in a cell, preferably not alone....

Ja I know I live in a fantasy world....

Don't know Koos but wish him all the best and a quick recovery

Left her number? Clearly she was very concerned about the poor individual she'd just run down.

Would this not be considered leaving the scene of an accident? This is disgusting, I wonder if she's even bothered to report the accident.

Left her number? Clearly she was very concerned about the poor individual she'd just run down.

Would this not be considered leaving the scene of an accident? This is disgusting, I wonder if she's even bothered to report the accident.

If it is true that she jumped a red robot then this is no accident and it is considered fleeing the scene of the crime...