Should i or not

ScottCM

Some quality okes on this here fred I must say! :thumbup:

Big ups to all involved and enjoy riding your new bike scot!

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Crow ! You be a very big hearted guy indeed.

Very nice - very nice indeed.

When the month ticks over I will see if I can add a touch more to the account.

This is so typical on the Hub................in this fred every body donates and say nice things to each other. On the udderhand in the grammer fred the okes are mo*ring each other stukkend and its not even Friday yet !!!! :w00t: :eek:

MAJOR KUDOS to Cycle Factory, a brilliant gesture to go beyond themselves and not only have you shown that in this world of dog-eats-dog there are still shops out there that think with their heart and not only about their bottom-line.

And we quote:

In the early 20th century, Henry Ford said, "Business must be run at a profit, else it will die. But when anyone tries to run a business solely for profit... then the business must die as well, for it no longer has a reason for existence".

And we quote:

In the early 20th century, Henry Ford said, "Business must be run at a profit, else it will die. But when anyone tries to run a business solely for profit... then the business must die as well, for it no longer has a reason for existence".

we should all run our lives and business like that.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to have a business directory of hubbers and see what can be passed along business wise?

anyone know a name of a good sleeping tablet , cause i sure as hell wont be able to sleep till i get on this beauty :drool:

Yip !!!

It's me again/still :)

We are sitting on R5050 as of now 13:17pm today........For those that still want to contribute you may do so as it seems we will do the eft on Monday...........so that gives those people some extra time to make transfers.

Me again/still

As at 14h02 we are sitting at R5550 of which R500 must go for cycling shorts.........Thx Craig for this donation

You guys and gals on the The Hub yet again opened your hearts and wallets which in this day and age is something special. I consider myself truly honored to walk/ride with you all and be associated with you all