MotoGP

SeaBee

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just don't think the outcome would have been the same without the 10km/h extra from the Ducati.

Made for a great spectacle though.

ja. that last attempted pass from marc where JL just out-powered him through the corner. those Ducatis are mind blowing.

Also keep in mind that JL ran a soft rear and didnt lose traction at the end. with the extra grunt of the Duc it says a lot about JL's smooth riding.

ja. that last attempted pass from marc where JL just out-powered him through the corner. those Ducatis are mind blowing.

Also keep in mind that JL ran a soft rear and didnt lose traction at the end. with the extra grunt of the Duc it says a lot about JL's smooth riding.

Next year should be interesting indeed.

See Marc conceded in defeat but said he can deal with it as Jorge was on the Duke. Says next year on the same bike is a different story. He did say he felt Honda made the right move signing Jorge. 

Next year will be all around how much they will accommodate Jorge's needs over/alongside Marc's...........

What a sad state of affairs. First Burgess falls on his sword (or gets pushed), now the fallout between Forcada and Vinales. Bet you Vinales wishes he stayed at Suzuki now!!!

Also see Yamaha pinned as a main culprit in an emissions fiasco in Japan to add salt to the wounds

Talk about a $h!t-show!!!! 

Its really sad......

I think the biggest challenge at Honda next year is going to be keeping tabs on who’s turn it is for the reach around.

It's also been manipulated to make it seem more extreme. it's about 10-15 deg out. Still low, but that pic is not accurate.

REALLY!!! Well ah nevah..

• 2 weeks later...