MotoGP

SeaBee

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been bugging me hearing radio shows butcher his name, its Bin der, not binder is it?

They keep calling him this:  

post-11806-0-72091700-1474875247_thumb.jpg

Please say I am not wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

Quiet day here considering the championship has been wrapped up.

The cream always rises to the top, youngest 5 time world champion.

Congrats to Marquez, deserved winner.

I still haven't watched the races, and the result got spoiled very early this morning. Will catch up in a bit.

He becomes the 2nd rider, after Stoner, to have won at every current track.

I see Iannone is out for Phillip Island, I know Stoner declined the offer to ride at Motegi but its also a track he really dislikes even though he won his Ducati title at it.

Wonder if they will offer him the PI race, that would be a bit tougher to turn down I reckon even if he has said he will never race again. It must be tempting at least........

I still haven't watched the races, and the result got spoiled very early this morning. Will catch up in a bit.

It wasnt a great race, couple of good scraps here and there but not a classic.

I also switched on late, first Yammie had already fallen actually.

Not a big fan of these fly away rounds, too early for me.

He becomes the 2nd rider, after Stoner, to have won at every current track.

I see Iannone is out for Phillip Island, I know Stoner declined the offer to ride at Motegi but its also a track he really dislikes even though he won his Ducati title at it.

Wonder if they will offer him the PI race, that would be a bit tougher to turn down I reckon even if he has said he will never race again. It must be tempting at least........

From what I've read Stoner has already declined Philip Island. He doesn't want to race.

(However perhaps now that the title is sown up... Maybe someone can persuade him)

Edit: Nevermind, http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/234499/1/iannone-out-of-phillip-island-barbera-stays.html

Edited by bertusras

Most consistent rider this year, never thought I would say that of MM. Pushed when he had to, settled for other positions when he could not win. Still a 1 in 1000 chance that both Yamahas would crash in the same race ... Read that MM after seeing JL out, forgot at which track he was and missed some gear shifts the lap :eek: haha. Really good to see a Honda win at HRC home (for me), never though my team would do it this year and take the champ.

deserved winner. My second favourite after Rossi, so I am happy.

Was a bit of an anti-climax to the season though. I wonder if Rossi and Lorenzo will still fight hard for second or if they couldnt be bothered...

deserved winner. My second favourite after Rossi, so I am happy.

Was a bit of an anti-climax to the season though. I wonder if Rossi and Lorenzo will still fight hard for second or if they couldnt be bothered...

Think back to last race of last year. Rossi was not going to get the points needed to win the title in that race with 10 laps to go already. Yet he rode flat out till he crossed the line.

It might actually make for a more exciting race between those two.

Now that they cant win, they might turn their energy on each other..... :devil: