MotoGP

SeaBee

Officially started at 11am our time, but the pit lane tarmac was at a balmy 0.2C, and apparently the tires only start working once track temp hits 11C, so we're not going to see bikes for while still probably.

Streams.........

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s so cool to see him in MotoGP, and I will be a fanboy next year.

However, I am very worried about his ride. Having said that, Redbull/KTM have shown that they will back their man.

I still think Brad can ride it like Pol does so top 10 is possible.

He won't be winning.......

These are the posts you made about him retiring.

Not only did I NOT let rip at you, in fact I didn't even reply to any of your posts! Hahahahaha 

giphy.gif

So about that humble pie..... 

Hey Patch ,

Maybe you better teach me how to go back and see previous posts I made and who replied ...

Thanks , I will have jam with my humble pie ...

Didn't mean to stir any poo ....

Just thought it was you who had replied ..

Bad enough that he must go get changed into casual clothes, get strapped up in a neck brace, jump onto a stretcher and get airlifted to hospital?

No, but bad enough that he won't be making any friends with the mechanics today.  The bike took a proper tumble in the dirt.  He looks fine though.  

Hey Patch ,

Maybe you better teach me how to go back and see previous posts I made and who replied ...

Thanks , I will have jam with my humble pie ...

Didn't mean to stir any poo ....

Just thought it was you who had replied ..

It was Myles who had the wobble (Wannabe too a little, but he was more chilled as he usually is)....  but I think that was when Myles was going through a selfie phase, so you must understand where he came from :P

Lots of walking up and down to fetch cameras like Les Stroud, makes one grumpy.

Don't you worry dude, enjoy the pie, my response was in jest, I know what you mean  :thumbup:  

Bad enough that he must go get changed into casual clothes, get strapped up in a neck brace, jump onto a stretcher and get airlifted to hospital?

hahahaah MEOOOWWWWW

No, but bad enough that he won't be making any friends with the mechanics today.  The bike took a proper tumble in the dirt.  He looks fine though.  

*Both* Marquez brothers have scribbled their Hondas.  The older one his nice new 2020 spec bike.  There's a lovely pic of him on Twitter walking back with a handful of carbon pieces....

*Both* Marquez brothers have scribbled their Hondas.  The older one his nice new 2020 spec bike.  There's a lovely pic of him on Twitter walking back with a handful of carbon pieces....

Pics or it never happened.......