MotoGP

SeaBee

Twinsavers will make a killing 

With JL99 retiring, somebody had to take up that gap.

But I’m not sure it is recommended to have MM and Lewis in the same paddock.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the term LEGEND gets thrown around very quickly nowadays.

this is a legend:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Surtees

this is not:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Hamilton

I did say if - If he does make it, he will then be together with your LEGEND Surtees as the only other person to have won Championships on both 4 and 2 wheels.  I don't like him at all, but if he somehow did manage to win a Motorbike Championship that would be something pretty special.

I think you are right on the button there - although Casey Stoner struggled a bit in V8 Supercars - I remember following him and thinking that he was going to clean up and yet not.  Interesting interview with him about his illness on Crash btw.

I think you are right on the button there - although Casey Stoner struggled a bit in V8 Supercars - I remember following him and thinking that he was going to clean up and yet not.  Interesting interview with him about his illness on Crash btw.

He was in a second rate car, never stood a chance.

That series is super competitive too, some of the best racing you can find!!!

he wont, plain and simple. not having a go at you, not in the least. but if i had to choose between driving over Zupta or LH44, I would probably drive over LH44 twice.

I did say if - If he does make it, he will then be together with your LEGEND Surtees as the only other person to have won Championships on both 4 and 2 wheels.  I don't like him at all, but if he somehow did manage to win a Motorbike Championship that would be something pretty special.

yes, unless i am mistaken, John Surtees and Mike Hailwood both moved from 2 to 4 wheels with considerable success, although Surtees is the only world champ to date in both codes.

can you imagine guys from that era rocking up at a presser and tjooning they're vegan... HAHA...

Switching from 4 wheels to 2 wheels seems more challenging step than the other way around.