MotoGP

SeaBee

Remember when Jorge broke his collar bone at Assen in free practice and rode to 5th on the Sunday? I was never a fan but you have to respect that.

Absolutely. He went up a few notches.

That was slightly different circumstances, and I feel that he had more reason to ride than for Marc to ride (or try ride) this last weekend.

Marc is so quick, he can take two races to get back to fitness and still walk it. Jorge needed all the points he could get. 

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember when Jorge broke his collar bone at Assen in free practice and rode to 5th on the Sunday? I was never a fan but you have to respect that.

and 2 weeks later he fell, bent the plate and was out for a lot longer.

But yes, that Assen ride was impressive however some would say the start of his mixed weather fears.......

and 2 weeks later he fell, bent the plate and was out for a lot longer.

But yes, that Assen ride was impressive however some would say the start of his mixed weather fears.......

This why I worry about MM. JL hardly crashed, MM crashes a lot (when he can afford too like FPs), its part of his process.

I'm concerned that he is going to try and find the limit, crash, and hurt his arm badly.

99cb78ffd2a9ec9e9cccabe1027970b9.jpg

Back too soon! And now he’s really shagged it. Unfortunately to my earlier point, racing doctors are NOT the same as your family GP you’ve had for years who really cares about you. Either you clear them to race or they’ll find a doctor who will!! The show must go on!!

Really sad about this and hope he can return 100% strong and mobile.

Back too soon! And now he’s really shagged it. Unfortunately to my earlier point, racing doctors are NOT the same as your family GP you’ve had for years who really cares about you. Either you clear them to race or they’ll find a doctor who will!! The show must go on!!

He should just sit out the year and come back stronger next year.

Engines are frozen for 2021, so he could just use the time to test and sort out the chassis.

Was shortsighted and fully on him, Honda wanted him to sit out.

Eish . And there I was saying they would make sensible decisions . Started to reassess my thoughts when I saw the video of press ups a few days post op. Madness

Eish . And there I was saying they would make sensible decisions . Started to reassess my thoughts when I saw the video of press ups a few days post op. Madness

Listening to podcasts he was doing pushups the night of the op.

He was fitting leathers and testing if he could ride the very next day.

It was all on Marc, pushing to race......

Listening to podcasts he was doing pushups the night of the op.

He was fitting leathers and testing if he could ride the very next day.

It was all on Marc, pushing to race......

So shortsighted, unfortunately. At least now he knows he's human. The fact that coming off at 300kph at Mugello didn't already scare the **** out of him left me baffled.

55adcb74acfa1815befa4be267a99c12.jpg

He did a proper job on that guys.

My Dad always drummed into my head - "Never enough time to do it once, always enough time to do it twice"

MM is going to take twice as long to heal now than if he had just been a bit more patient.  One wonders who his Manager is that he wasn't able to speak some sense into his head.