Lost City Cycle race

Butch Cassidy

Mr organiser

Please give us Coke in stead of the watered down Powerade. We pay enough in entry fees to give us coke. You get enough sponsorship money and entry fees.

What is with all the rail road crossings and speed bumps. You will break bicycles on that.

Last year there were also complaints about the route conditions.

Edited by LOOK695

Why would Coke be any better? I dont want gas cooldrink at the end. The money you pay go towards Cansa. You want them to do what with the speedhumps..?

Watch the TDF; see the bunny hops on the pavements at some circles ...

The guys that ride the TDF with bunnyhops whatever etc. , do not pay for their own bicycles :cursing:

atleast you got fluids,

ive done races on number of occasions where they have run out before half the pack has even passed them.

some races have even served warm water in the middle of summer.

best thing to do is carry sufficient fluids and food

The road race was so fast, there wasnt time for stopping (even after I lost my one bottle 10km into the race :unsure:)

And the MTB race was too boring, I just wanted to get back to the finish.

A few of us also got lost towards the end and then went through the main gate at Sun City to get back to the finish.

The road race was so fast, there wasnt time for stopping (even after I lost my one bottle 10km into the race :unsure:)

And the MTB race was too boring, I just wanted to get back to the finish.

A few of us also got lost towards the end and then went through the main gate at Sun City to get back to the finish.

hayley, in comparison which was better the road or mtb? im guessing road? i wondered if i shoudve done the roas aswell...

this years mtb race had alot more climbing, was more stimulating. last year we had 2 hills thats it.

saw some serious accidents though

Edited by Richard29

Why would Coke be any better? I dont want gas cooldrink at the end. The money you pay go towards Cansa. You want them to do what with the speedhumps..?

Huh? Sure the money goes to Cansa? How much goes to the organiser? What does Cansa do with the money? Use it for the big salaries of the Cansa fat cats? Why pay huge entry fees because you are emotionally blackmailed because it goes for a goos cause/charity? How many charities use cycling to get money from cyclists.

If the money goes into cycling it will be a total different story.

You see SARUGBY hosting a test and giving the proceeds to Cansa or another charity? Not likely it goes back into rugby.

Speedbumps and rail crossings on a tandem? Want tosee how you bunny hop that.

I just laughed at the Strava segment some one made "SUNDOWNS RANCH OF HELL" haha! I agree... I kaked off.

oh and it was cool of them to give us free entry to Vally of the Waves. Saved my family about 600 bucks. THANKS SUN CITY!

I just laughed at the Strava segment some one made "SUNDOWNS RANCH OF HELL" haha! I agree... I kaked off.

Agree. Hardly found it boring. Hayleyearth did you really ride all those 3arrows and climb all those loose climbs? They certainly kept me awake

Totally agree. Powerade is K@$! Give us coke! And to the man who thinks coke is fattening...so is powerade!! If you sitting on a couch drinking it!