Argus 2014

vaalkol

Success at last, although debited from my account twice

Same here.

Just got this SMS - about 1.5 hrs too late:

If you experienced difficulties paying for your Cycle Tour entry: Please do not re-attempt to pay until we email you an instruction to do so.

I tried about 5 times first entry attempt, so lucky it ONLY went off twice!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here.

Just got this SMS - about 1.5 hrs too late:

If you experienced difficulties paying for your Cycle Tour entry: Please do not re-attempt to pay until we email you an instruction to do so.

I tried about 5 times first entry attempt, so lucky it ONLY went off twice!!

Exactly the same, got the same message. Might have been worthwhile sending that out prior to everybody paying more than once

Got hotheaded and shopped like girl after a cake binge: Entry, Flights (and seats), car and Hotel (Waterfront Southern Sun - ?good spot?) all booked. Jeez I hope the snow clears before then...

Edited by TALUS

Done & dusted - team DJR will ride again. :thumbup:

(No more queue btw)

Edited by DJR

Exactly the same, got the same message. Might have been worthwhile sending that out prior to everybody paying more than once

Got the same message as well, received an e-mail stating they can only confirm payment tomorrow!! Sucks!

Got hotheaded and shopped like girl after a cake binge: Entry, Flights (and seats), car and Hotel (Waterfront Southern Sun - ?good spot?) all booked. Jeez I hope the snow clears before then...

Becomes a very expensive weekend when you fly down from Jozy. Still in two minds if I should enter!

Becomes a very expensive weekend when you fly down from Jozy. Still in two minds if I should enter!

That was the main reason for not doing it before. Now I will watch the weather closer than for the Lighthouse to Lighthouse.

I also got an invite to pre-enter on Thursday between 09:00 - 10:00. Doing my 10th one next year. At exactly 09:01 I got my confirmation e-mail of my successful entry! Problem free and quick entry!