Argus 2014

vaalkol

Have substitutions opened? I'm not going to be doing the race if anyone is interested in my entry.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought a sub entry, now I need to sort out travel & accommodation. Plane flights are pricey, so I'm looking at alternatives. Has anyone used the train to get to the argus?

In the same boat,got a entry but have to sort out (flights/accom.) - let me know if you find a cheap option for going the saturday and coming back sunday.

Has anyone used the train to get to the argus?

Very slow, unpleasant, painful ... novelty wears off long before Bloem

How about a bus?

Edit: Add GRIM to that list

Edited by kosmonooit

Any pointers on getting ones bike there, other than taking it with one on the flight etc.

I have heard of people specifically loading and taking the bikes down from GP to CT.

Any pointers on getting ones bike there, other than taking it with one on the flight etc.

I have heard of people specifically loading and taking the bikes down from GP to CT.

I would also be keen to know. I want to go do the 94,7 this year. No way I am driving from Cape to Joburg.

There was an ad in the classifieds earlier by a company doing bike transport

There was an ad in the classifieds earlier by a company doing bike transport

Thank you Fanie, will have a look.

Have substitutions opened? I'm not going to be doing the race if anyone is interested in my entry.

Can you pm me you cell number please?

Entry has been taken.