94.7 Cycle Challenge 2013

StevieL

Sub 3 Group K

Squier - White & Red UTi kit, black Scott

Craig8252

Ernokaboom

CAV'- hub kit

Escapee

I was planning on getting to the starting pen by 6:15. Hopefully by that time we'll be at the front of the bunch. Shall we just meet in the front of the starting pen? OK

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Back from the Expo and after a bit of a wait at number collection :eek: he he he...did not have much time to do the whole walkies around the flee-market...not TOO many bikes on display...the usual bike shops with some specials...USN is always a nice stop around with some goodies...saw some AWESOME ZIPP wheels at one of the stands (NOT one of the normal biks shops) and 101's are on special for +/- R9,600 :w00t: "they are on my Christmas wishlist!!!!!!"...if you have more time it should be worthwile...I didn't need much stuff for Sunday, so the legs did a blistering walk around the usual crowd...did not see any REAL specials to blow the bank...BUT it depends on what you are looking for :thumbup: take more time and stroll around...

THe Choc Cows were right at the end...around the corner to the right...close to the food court...got some nice goodies there...always enjoy supporting those guys...

Best of luck on Sunday and enjoy the ride around Jozy...looking forward to it :thumbup: :clap: be safe out there!!!

Dankie Coenie

Watse goedjies het die Koeie? :w00t:

Sub 3 Group K

Squier - White & Red UTi kit, black Scott

Craig8252

Ernokaboom

CAV'- hub kit

Escapee

Travis - Black, white, pink Tribe kit

Happy to meet at front of pen. Will also try be there at around 6:15

Dankie Coenie

Watse goedjies het die Koeie? :w00t:

LOL...kouse (kort en lank - gekoop)...rubber arm-bandjies (klaar gekoop laas jaar)...handskoene...caps...nuwe energy goedjies (nie genoeg tyd gehad om daaroor vra te vra nie...he he he)...dink daar is ook goed vir die arms, ens...so mooi groot kussing wat op die vloer gelê het (wonder of hulle te koop is???)...sal beslis volgende keer beter oplet na als...jammer was bietjie haastig terug werk toe (na die lang rye om die nommers op te tel...he he he)...blykbaar is die tye nou korter en vat so 10 tot 15 minute...

So more en Saterdag behoort 'n BREEZE te wees :thumbup: geniet dit en veilig wees...BAIE lus vir Sondag en gaan dit net geniet... :whistling: wat die tyd op die einde gaan wees sal ons maar sien :w00t: he he he...net lus vir 'n lekker dag op die fiets SONDER enige verkeer en gemors karre en mense en taxi's wat mens wil omry :clap: ek betaal my R355 enige tyd en staan vir 2 ure in die rye om my nommer te kry...geen issues...wens elke wedren was FULL ROAD CLOSURE!!!

Geniet dit :thumbup: raak by die minuut meer opgewonde en lus om Sondag op my ou 2 wiel te klim :clap: :devil: :thumbup:

Awright! The Hub G spot sub 3 bunch is taking shape:

Bateleur1

The sister of Bateleur1

Fire Engine

Speed Racer

Speedy

Any more Hubbers keen to join us?

Have a good one guys and stay safe! Have G as well but will be DNS on this one. See you next year!

Just logged on to find out whats in that bag. The missus wants to collect it and keep the “goodies”.....

:thumbdown:

Worse than last year??

I'm looking for the times that each batch starts.

Actually only the time that D batch departs.

Scott RC! You did a 2:45 on a MTB? You should be easy to spot then. Not many okes riding MTB's in B, I'm sure.

I wish. I have a RC MTB but also RC roadbike - I think is 2011 model. They were discontinued but are coming back (the same one Cavendish had in 2011 TDF - now that I say that I am thinking of selling it. I hate Cavendish).

Have a good one guys and stay safe! Have G as well but will be DNS on this one. See you next year!

Why are you not riding?

Picked up race pack today, looked empty at the queries so thought i would try and get a reseeding - fairly effortless jumped from J to E :clap: