Top Posters In This Topic

Awright! The Hub G spot sub 3 bunch is taking shape:

Bateleur1

The sister of Bateleur1

Fire Engine

Speed Racer

Speedy

Any more Hubbers keen to join us?

Count me in to at least start with you guys. Not promising that I will be able to hold on for long though ;)

By the way, I wish my brother would be willing to help me get a good time. So far so good though, managed to kick his ass on both Argus's and the 94.7 we both did. He'll be trying to catch me from H.

Count me in to at least start with you guys. Not promising that I will be able to hold on for long though ;)

By the way, I wish my brother would be willing to help me get a good time. So far so good though, managed to kick his ass on both Argus's and the 94.7 we both did. He'll be trying to catch me from H.

Perfect, i've also got a buddy that wil try and catch us from H! hopefully they reach us before M14 to give us a push!

Awright! The Hub G spot sub 3 bunch is taking shape:

Bateleur1

The sister of Bateleur1

Fire Engine

Speed Racer

Speedy

Any more Hubbers keen to join us?

Likewise aiming for sub 3. Am in F and will keen an eye out for you and try to cling onto your wheel when you come steaming past. Will be in CycleLab kit (how original!!!)

That sub 3 threatening and rapidly growing G bus:

Bateleur1

The sister of Bateleur1

Fire Engine

Ryan's Dad

Special K

Speed Racer

Speedy

Let's meet up in the first couple of rows of the pen.

Likewise aiming for sub 3. Am in F and will keen an eye out for you and try to cling onto your wheel when you come steaming past. Will be in CycleLab kit (how original!!!)

Hi Ossie, why don't you ride down? That way you can lead us out on the N14 ;-)

Edited by Speed Racer

Number collection for the Road race has begun...yeay!!!

:clap: will be visiting later today :whistling: hope there are some goodies on SPECIAL :w00t: :drool: :thumbup:

Please report back. Going tomorrow morning first thing, want to know how much debt I'm in for.... :whistling:

Please report back. Going tomorrow morning first thing, want to know how much debt I'm in for.... :whistling:

LOL...will do...taking R50 for a pair or 2 of the Choc Cows socks :w00t: ha ha ha...just kidding, not only there for the Choc socks... :eek: will be keeping my eyes peeled for something SWEET!!! :clap:

I am i K anybody on MTB there :eek: i will try for 3,15 or faster :thumbup: also planing to leave at 5 at Serengeti slow ride to Kayalami race and ride back anybody anong Moderfontein can join me you can PM me. Will be in green Thermomix outfit :clap:

When you go to pick up your number go to the reseeding desk. They will reseed you as long as you have done seeding races in the past year.

Any other ladies in group I?

You can get reseeded at number collection, I just hope you like standing in a queue.

Best you take somebody with that can bring you breakfast / lunch, etc.

Thank you for the feedback will certainly go and have a look thanks :)

That sub 3 threatening and rapidly growing G bus:

Bateleur1

The sister of Bateleur1 (aka Snapshot)

Fire Engine

Ryan's Dad

Special K

Speed Racer

Speedy

Let's meet up in the first couple of rows of the pen.