Saddle advice after urologist

Zatek

According to my urologist I had swalling and narrowing of my utara. So in short I am that friend who's tools went numb and blood in his urine.

Is there someone else who had this problem and had to change saddles? You can pm me as well but I wish I had more knowledge about this. Could save me alot if pain and medical bills. Its not fun going to the hospital for the procedures to fix it.

Thanks

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My first suggestion would be to invest in a decant saddle that fits your rear perfectly...........Specialized bring their saddles out in different width sizing........and most stockists can accurately measure this.

The idea is that the saddle should only make contact with them bum bones.................and not touch any other area.

Fizik's saddles is also extremely comfortable in this regards.....

According to my urologist I had swalling and narrowing of my utara. So in short I am that friend who's tools went numb and blood in his urine.

Is there someone else who had this problem and had to change saddles? You can pm me as well but I wish I had more knowledge about this. Could save me alot if pain and medical bills. Its not fun going to the hospital for the procedures to fix it.

Thanks

Here is the easiest explanation -

Picking a saddle that does not impact you is tricky, but in general the ones with a groove or hole in the center are best for this to take the pressure off - Sella Italia make several of varying sizes - I suggest you try several to find the one that works for you.

Versus type saddles from Fizik also fit the bill ( I use alliante versus on all my bikes)

Thanks

Holy caboodle, that must hurt like hell.

My nuts normally tighten when a chick has boobs or eyes like spanners.

Hope you don't need an op, however I think it's a small procedure where they numb the pink cigar, shove a telescopic cutter in there and fix.

V12 man can give better advice.

My first suggestion would be to invest in a decant saddle that fits your rear perfectly...........Specialized bring their saddles out in different width sizing........and most stockists can accurately measure this.

The idea is that the saddle should only make contact with them bum bones.................and not touch any other area.

Fizik's saddles is also extremely comfortable in this regards.....

A saddle with pins in the shape of a vase that decanters the nuts ?

Now I know why it's called a vasectomy.

Edited by Wyatt Earp

I have tried and tested a lot of saddles over 16 years of cycling. I could never be comfortable on any saddle with a hole or groove. I found that a saddle that's wider area the at the back works for me. I am currently riding a San Marco Regale and couldn't be happier. Good quality bibs/shorts are also very important.

for my own general knowledge I would like to know what a swalling and narrowing of the utara is ?

It is vain that carries the urine and the other stuff. Symptons is blood after urinating, burning sensation, struggling to urinate or to control the urge to urinate and dripping of urine after urinating.

Edited by Zatek

http://www.selleital...-product-award/

Selle Italia SLR Superflow, 145 mm wide with a bigger cut out than normal.

Man - if that does not remove pressure on the nerve and urethra, then I don't know what will.... my skinny sit bones might just fall right through that...

Wyatt - my advice is if at all possible to avoid an op in the area.... and get a good urologist to do it too... NOT ME - I only know the basics... as they say - when in doubt... amputate... :)

OK - I am just kidding around a bit - but certainly a change to boxer shorts is in order - as well as some time off the bike - and with luck it will resolve without intervention - but I REALLY DO NOT like the sound of blood in the urine from this at all - something must be torn/leaking.

It is vain that carries the urine and the other stuff. Symptons is blood after urinating, burning sensation, struggling to urinate or to control the urge to urinate

What other stuff are you referring to.