Intermediate, Beginner and/or Sissy Pants riders please note..

Thug

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon signs like these should be prominently mounted at the entrances to all trails.

The amount of times we (omega, pain or shine, myself and many others) have come across truly STUPID additions to a trail is, frankly, astonishing.

Don't tell Nigel but there were riders taking the unofficial B line on the jump before the money maker on Saturday - and that was world champs!

I reckon signs like these should be prominently mounted at the entrances to all trails.

Although very few trails in SA are in fact rough and tough enough to warrant a sign like this...... just saying

Right okes...

let the dick swinging begin!

Popcorns in the micro already, Ill be back in 5

Don't tell Nigel but there were riders taking the unofficial B line on the jump before the money maker on Saturday - and that was world champs!

dude. The mere fact that rocks were being moved on the WC track is worthy of snotklappery

Although very few trails in SA are in fact rough and tough enough to warrant a sign like this...... just saying

doesn't matter. Point is that people still alter trails all over the place, just to suit their requirements. It doesn't cross tehir minds that the trails may have been built like that for a very specific purpose (erosion control / technicality etc) and yet they still do it without any thought for what they are actually doing.

Case in point - moving rocks on the PMB WC track. I mean, WTF!?

dude. The mere fact that rocks were being moved on the WC track is worthy of snotklappery

I'm not so sure of that. It took me a sighting lap, 6 crashes and putting on both sets of big boy panties before I felt comfy on the XCO course - even then my little guys tried to climb inside when I rode the final tech section before the start/finish(that was later removed).

Changing the course is douche baggery but hell I was tempted a few times!