You two are TOOLS!!!!!!!!

Neg

"minor hijack" Rode Groenies on Friday afternoon- nothing strange, but went past early Sunday to Eqstra race and the place was an absolute mess outside the Fountains gate - was there some public function/ comrades get together?

Try going past there after Christmas or on the 2nd Jan. If you don't have perma tubes you wont make it to the nature reserve. Disgusting :thumbdown:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What does the car you drive have to do with two idiots acting like clowns?

What did the brand of bike they ride have to do with this?

What did the brand of bike they ride have to do with this?

Actually have read and re-read the thread there was no post stating that because the guy rode a Scott was the reason he did such a stupid act. There was a post stating Scott no brains which was more a play on words rather than a generalisation that every one who rides a Scott would have no brains!!!

What does the car you drive have to do with two idiots acting like clowns?

keep picking your nose, the answer will come to you

keep picking your nose, the answer will come to you

Maybe i am too stupid to understand your baseless logic! Also i am done picking my nose for the day. Will have to wait for a fresh supply tomorrow!

i sent the info of these two clown to David (guy in the know at groenkloof) they are in the process of putting something into place to get rid of people like this!

their is a by law for it, disturbing wild animals fine of R100

i sent the info of these two clown to David (guy in the know at groenkloof) they are in the process of putting something into place to get rid of people like this!

their is a by law for it, disturbing wild animals fine of R100

Only R100-00?! no wonder courier boxes like these two catch on the Pooh they do. Maybe Groenkloof needs a couple of predators not just grumpy herbivores

• 2 weeks later...

The giraffe doesn't look irritable to me. Looks like the two morons just got too close. People need to remember that they are wild animals and not some domestic pet. Keep your distance.

If you dumb enough to disturb nature like that then you deserve to get your bike, or you, trampled on. If you try scratch a lion and it bites your arm off then don't cry because you were asking for it!