Cycle Part Shop

Lars

Hey guys,

quick question, I found a web site called cycle part shop, they selling XX1 for 6000 rand, I have a suspicion that it is a fraud, anyone heard from that shop before, or bought from them???

Thanks Lars

www.it'sascam.com

Yip, just always cool for me to see who designed the page etc. etc. I like to find out and know **** like that ;)

About Us

Cycle n part is one of the Best Selling Bicycle,bicycle part Distributor.We are Legitimate registered Company under licensed number(RC55724)we ship via UPS,DHL and your ordered items will get to your door step within 3-4 Days.We sell all kinds Cannondale, Groupset,wheelset,Bike frame Cervelo. All products are 100% original come with warranty and return policy

Another Kimberley address. They will catch a few suckers before this one is shut down as well

love this bit

More Information

Open from Monday to Friday from 9AM to 6PM

Sunday to Sunday 10AM to PM

I think these guys will catch more people if their prices was not so suspicious. R3900 for a full XT groupset. The Brakes and the crank cost that much

About Us

Cycle n part is one of the Best Selling Bicycle,bicycle part Distributor.We are Legitimate registered Company under licensed number(RC55724)we ship via UPS,DHL and your ordered items will get to your door step within 3-4 Days.We sell all kinds Cannondale, Groupset,wheelset,Bike frame Cervelo. All products are 100% original come with warranty and return policy

Another Kimberley address. They will catch a few suckers before this one is shut down as well

This makes me sick to the core, for some people the money that these "Companies" steal from the "Customers" have taken them months maybe even years to save up to be able to buy a desired item.

@#$% YOU that try and rob people for their hard earned money! KARMA will get you one day! :cursing: :cursing: :thumbdown:

Edited by ScottC-M