Finally, easy and reliable Bike Finance available in SA

Terence Hope

Half arsed advertising attempts tend to go off the rail and work against you. Rather publish all the details at once and take it from there.

Appreciated, but again, this is not an advertisement, merely a forum on which we could get some feedback from all the hubbers and cyclists out there.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess one would then argue same about an off road motorbike or boat, any leisure finance for that matter?

Absolutely, you got it in one.

I do understand you are not always on the hub but this being a discussion forum, you may consider discussing the queries online for all to see. Email is a bait to offer and sell, let's hear about it before going second base.

Is this offer only on full bikes as Rifi wants to know, or can we supply a shopping list of items too?

I guess one would then argue same about an off road motorbike or boat?

Absolutely, you got it in one.

Haha, yep.

If something doesn't make sense, it doesn't make sense. Unless of course you're a juggernaut with tens of billions of dollars (hundreds of millions don't cut it with these kinds of things) to plow into changing the risk model itself by flooding the market with [insert physical product or other carefully calculated offering here] and changing how entire markets consume your thing. This kind of scale is only achieved with global reach and *very* deep pockets, unfortunately...

Edited by MH for short

Appreciated, but again, this is not an advertisement, merely a forum on which we could get some feedback from all the hubbers and cyclists out there.

erm, correct, we are asking questions to provide opinions.

Has interest been answered?

Guest Latent Blue

but this is our feedback?

Guest Latent Blue

we are not being a-holes... we are being careful and wish to have more info

Haha, yep.

If something doesn't make sense, it doesn't make sense. Unless of course you're a juggernaut with tens of billions of dollars (hundreds of millions don't cut it with these kinds of things) to plow into changing the risk model itself by flooding the market with [insert physical product or other carefully calculated offering here] and changing how entire markets consume your thing. This kind of scale is only achieved with global reach and *very* deep pockets, unfortunately...

WOW, I'm going to read that again.. wish me luck!

WOW, I'm going to read that again.. wish me luck!

Good luck!

I was in the mood to make a sweeping statement which actually requires 8 pages of explanation, but only realised that this about halfway in. Yes, I'm too lazy to type it all out, and probably also too lazy to follow this up with much clarification!

Edited by MH for short

Guest Omega Man

Good luck!

I was in the mood to make a sweeping statement which actually requires 8 pages of explanation, but only realised that this about 3 sentences in. Yes, I'm too lazy to type it all out, and probably also too lazy to follow this up with much clarification!

Hahaha. I've saved it and I'll read it later over a multiglass of wine.

I do think I get what you were saying.

For me if you want to finance holidays, boats, motocross bikes, bicycles and other toys there is already an effective finance vehicle. It's called a credit card. If you need longer to finance it you can't afford it.

I'm not dissing to OP. hope it works out for them.

Edited by Omega Man

Guest Latent Blue

Now there's something worth financing!

Ill smaak some Kanonkop or Meerlust now!

I think its a better idea to save every month and then splurge when you have the cash in hand. Financing bicyce wil only serve to drive the price even higher.

Whats next, residual deals, maintenance plan, lease? Before you know it a Pina Dogma costs R500,000

Guest Omega Man

Ill smaak some Kanonkop or Meerlust now!

I think I'll Have a beer. Only one of course. One of these!

post-18968-0-21016200-1380897711_thumb.jpg