Finally, easy and reliable Bike Finance available in SA

Terence Hope

What qualifies us on the hub to pass comment on how an individual chooses to spend their earnings? Be it through savings or borrowings?

Surely life choices are exactly that? If Joe chooses to borrow because he has a strong income stream or Jerry chooses to abstain and only spend when he can draw the cheque, that is their choice? What gives us the knowledge to advise on how they make their choices? In a forum about a new finance channel?

How are we qualified to turn a forum on a new finance company into a debate on economics and an issue that brains far superior to ours have not been able to solve since time immemorial?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume the op is acting as agent on behalf, of registed lender and combo'ing a number of different financial service provider products.

we are already a country that is over burdened with loans ...do we really need to further compound this?

this is just a discussion about loans on bike purchases afterall according to the op

What qualifies us on the hub to pass comment on how an individual chooses to spend their earnings? Be it through savings or borrowings?

Surely life choices are exactly that? If Joe chooses to borrow because he has a strong income stream or Jerry chooses to abstain and only spend when he can draw the cheque, that is their choice? What gives us the knowledge to advise on how they make their choices? In a forum about a new finance channel?

How are we qualified to turn a forum on a new finance company into a debate on economics and an issue that brains far superior to ours have not been able to solve since time immemorial?

Its called BroScience dude ..just a couple Bros voicing their opinions...some may be qualified and more experienced than others ....but if we stop ...we might as well shut down the Hub ...and why would we wanna do that ...my opinion :)

To be able to offer credit (discussing it means you can offer it). You need to be registered with the NCR. Are you? If yes, your reg details please.

I know there are spelling nazi's on the Hub, I assume credit Nazi's are even worse, they pull teeth without pain killers ?????? ...... Of is nou maar net die gewone ou Hub suurtiet????

What I said in Die Taal on the previous page........ and my oh my, do we have a lot of experts here

Def of expert = an expert is somebody who knows more and more about something until he knows less and less of nothing.

Every time I bail out someone who didn't plan properly, I earn a little bit more of that right.

Every time I bail out someone who didn't plan properly, I earn a little bit more of that right.

Must be kewl to be a magnate...... Or mother Theresa

Guest Latent Blue

I know there are spelling nazi's on the Hub, I assume credit Nazi's are even worse, they pull teeth without pain killers ?????? ...... Of is nou maar net die gewone ou Hub suurtiet????

Arnt we all just a little nazi in some way?

Im half german and love beer...

Though I dont mind the grammar that much...

Just another way to spend money u haven't earned yet...

Next time you take your credit card out, put it back, you have not earned that money yet

I plan on having "some" (read litres!) of these in Clarens tomorrow

post-43150-0-63211600-1380898300_thumb.jpgpost-43150-0-92797800-1380898306_thumb.jpgBerghoffBrews.bmp

My three favourite beers

3 beers???

Must already be seeing double as I only see two different beers

Arnt we all just a little nazi in some way?

Im half german and love beer...

Though I dont mind the grammar that much...

The person in charge of security at our complex is the only nazi I know, he insists that I greet him with a "zieg heil"

3 beers???

Must already be seeing double as I only see two different beers

Just realised the three picture was only displayed as attachement and not as actual pic.

Hopefully owed up and rectified before getting loads of abuse????

Next time you take your credit card out, put it back, you have not earned that money yet

Snap! how many buy using that piece of plastic, so if the OP is offering better rates then it is a good deal.

If Terence is into financing bicycles and he offers a competitive, trustworthy business, then great for him (and good luck!).

Agreed, it is a great business model.

If anyone can afford to pay cash for everything they need/want then great for you. I hope to be in the same position one day. However, until that time, I will need to consider credit options for items I need/want.

Borrowing money for things you want, as opposed to need is silly.

Your chances of ever being able to be in a position to pay cash for things you want/need are massively reduced if you borrow money for rapidly depreciating toys. Save up and Buy a two year old secondhand bike for half the price of a new one, rather than ending up paying double for a bike that you may still be paying for in 4 year's time.

Borrow money for capital formation, or for the simplest car you can get away with.

But hey, it's your money and you can end up as one over the over extended majority rather than the financially secure few.