Not so hot dismounts in action

BarHugger

Another view... and Piston, it'd the fire hut trail on the rhs of the valley as you go through the gate

Edit: take note of what my mate says after he sees the oke is okay. Thay was the same for all of us

Edited by cpt armpies mayhem

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jooooo-hoooooo.........

"I am ACTUALLY "OK" bro.......".........hu??? Pure adrenaline talk, with a dab ego........

Actually it should be: "I might need some clean onderbroeks now.......and the pain, but cowboys don't cry".

Seriously, glad it turned out well and there was no serious injury.........ego excluded.

Edited by BarHugger

Jooooo-hoooooo.........

"I am ACTUALLY "OK" bro.......".........hu??? Pure adrenaline talk, with a dab ego........

Actually it should be: "I might need some clean onderbroeks now.......and the pain, but cowboys don't cry".

Seriously, glad it turned out well and there was no serious injury.........ego excluded.

Lol. No, he was actually okay! Perfect drop tuck n roll there, and he rolled into the saplings. A foot to the left and he'd have connected the tree, though!

His ego took a far larger hit on the way up, when he over rotated a wheelie. He rides with cleats, so he went right over together with the bike. We laughed so damn hard... and that got more blood out of him!

Lol. No, he was actually okay! Perfect drop tuck n roll there, and he rolled into the saplings. A foot to the left and he'd have connected the tree, though!

His ego took a far larger hit on the way up, when he over rotated a wheelie. He rides with cleats, so he went right over together with the bike. We laughed so damn hard... and that got more blood out of him!

ha ha so glad I am not the only one who TRIES to wheelie in cleats. Done it twice. 3 weeks ago on my mates new pyga (but he did tempt me to do it and we had a good laugh) and the other on the road home after riding the trails . That hurt like bloody hell.

Damn wish I had a go pro,soooo funny .

I've hugged that same tree :-)

Did this maybe contribute to your HUB name?

N(ow)-im-thor(silent "s).......for maybe having the wind knocked out of you?

Did this maybe contribute to your HUB name?

N(ow)-im-thor(silent "s).......for maybe having the wind knocked out of you?

Hahaha.. good one. I have a clip of said incident, but quite embarrassing. Will post it sometime.

ha ha so glad I am not the only one who TRIES to wheelie in cleats. Done it twice. 3 weeks ago on my mates new pyga (but he did tempt me to do it and we had a good laugh) and the other on the road home after riding the trails . That hurt like bloody hell.

Damn wish I had a go pro,soooo funny .

only benefit with flats in that instance is that the bike doesn't fall on top of you! I've done it before as well...

only benefit with flats in that instance is that the bike doesn't fall on top of you! I've done it before as well...

we are all still big kids at heart. Only difference now is it takes longer to heal and get up after you fall :-))

Another view... and Piston, it'd the fire hut trail on the rhs of the valley as you go through the gate

Edit: take note of what my mate says after he sees the oke is okay. Thay was the same for all of us

Some more head butting of trees..

https://fbcdn-video-j-a.akamaihd.net/hvideo-ak-xap1/v/t43.1792-2/10625942_723422291063915_1166749316_n.mp4?rl=1500&vabr=483&oh=2e26b5b2dd4f0efddf5100f221176c54&oe=54743D44&__gda__=1416901343_53005029c4f65a1c94173dd974e45f76