Not a good ride today

I'm a newbee to MTB. Have been riding for 3 months, and doing single track the last 3 weeks. I'm riding / exercising every 2nd day at least. Today something strange happened. When I started off I was feeling unbalanced on my mtb. I thought I just needed warm up and that it will get better. But it got worse, I was so unbalanced and felt out of control on the track, I fell 3 times. (ouch) Nothing changed in my eating habits or exercise routine. Is this something that happens a while after starting to exercise - something like a dip... I don't know. Or is this just something out-of-ordinary-once-off-feeling?

I have narrowed my diagnoses down to 4 possible causes.

In no specific order

You have an ear infection

You have had a mild stroke

You were high

You were drunk

Clever.....:)

Ha..ha..ha... I was thinking someone might think I'm high or something... unfortunately not, had a normal day of work and exercise. Will check again how it goes this afternoon...

Give your bike a going over to make sure that's not the issue: bent rim, stiff headset, low tyre pressure etc.

Having a bad day is one thing, it happens to all of us, but feeling unbalanced and falling three times is not a bad day, it is something that should be investigated without delay.

Get yourself to a doctor. The hub is not the place for dealing with this.

Just your rhythm that is off. Happens to me sometimes as well. Those days when nothing feels right. Eg, bunnyhops will feel retarded... best is not to take big jumps or try something new that day.

I have no reason for this, it just happens, next day its gone.

Ha..ha..ha... I was thinking someone might think I'm high or something... unfortunately not, had a normal day of work and exercise. Will check again how it goes this afternoon...

That's your problem right there! Always bad for cycling!