94.7 Re-Seeding Fiasco

clivem

Whats the xrays say? or are you still waiting for them ? :whistling:

it says i sit and pee, dr says i am a girl and i must HTFU :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: , IT DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT ITS SORE, and i have not been on a bike for nearly a month

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it says i sit and pee, dr says i am a girl and i must HTFU :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: , IT DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT ITS SORE, and i have not been on a bike for nearly a month

Is it a chipped off bone and bursitis ?

Is it a chipped off bone and bursitis ?

the report says ;soft tissue normal

early osteo-arthritic changes seen of the knee and patellofemoral joints with early joint space narrowing or early marginal osteophyte formation. no accute displaced fractures or dislocationns

IE: I AM A GIRL NOTHING IS WRONG

Smeer n bietjie perde salf op jou knieg. Dan is jy vinnig weer reg om te trap.

Are you from Laingsburg, Sutherland, Merweville or thereabouts? The only people I know that talks of a "knieg" come from there, but they're all good.

the report says ;soft tissue normal

early osteo-arthritic changes seen of the knee and patellofemoral joints with early joint space narrowing or early marginal osteophyte formation. no accute displaced fractures or dislocationns

IE: I AM A GIRL NOTHING IS WRONG

Jammer om van jou k@k te hoor.

Have a chocolate and wash it down with a PPC cocktail

Two tablespoons in purified water before bed and after dinner.

http://www.buildzone.co.za/store/image/cache/data/cement/surebuild_42-5n-500x500.jpg

Edited by Wyatt Earp

Jammer om van jou k@k te hoor.

Have a chocolate and wash it down with a PPC cocktail

Two tablespoons in purified water before bed and after dinner.

http://www.buildzone.co.za/store/image/cache/data/cement/surebuild_42-5n-500x500.jpg

Purified water?

You are such a big girl.

Here in benoni, we use tap water.

Are you from Laingsburg, Sutherland, Merweville or thereabouts? The only people I know that talks of a "knieg" come from there, but they're all good.

No, I am not.

Just teasing a little bit.

Yes, the seeding system is flawed and anyone who races regularly knows that, but the race organisers cannot keep everyone happy. Unless they gave you a double lettered group when you finish consistently in the top 10 to 20% of the field, ride the group they gave you and enjoy the day.

Yes, the seeding system is flawed and anyone who races regularly knows that, but the race organisers cannot keep everyone happy. Unless they gave you a double lettered group when you finish consistently in the top 10 to 20% of the field, ride the group they gave you and enjoy the day.

...or just get a racing license and ride with the Vets, then you bypass the seeding fiasco. :whistling:

Quick question, how long does it normally take for PPA to upload races results for their seeding update.

ie: When will Amashova reflect on their site and indicate moves on index etc?

LOL! I was born in Sutherland! Still have a lot of family there. And this is the first time that I noticed that I actually also talk of "knieg"!

Edited by Jaco Steyn

Here is my issue:

They publish a document listing race that will be used for seeding: http://www.cyclechal...FileFromDisk/41

I expected to get a seeding because I have done 2 races on that list: Carnival City, and Emperors.

Then I get put in to MM. This is not a bad seeding. It is an unseeded group according to http://www.cyclechal...FileFromDisk/40 . A bad seeding I would accept. But clearly they have not used the list of events that they said they would.

This is also a slap in the face to the race organizers who are listed as seeding events, who advertise as 94.7 seeding events, and then don't get used. I'm sure geraldm24 is fuming.

And to have this sorted out, I have to pay.

Edited by garyvdm

Not saying anyone is wrong to be pissed of, but they can only put so many people in each batch. Previously when I reseeded I noticed that I got another riders' number and that he was reseeded elsewhere. I think this is a very fluid situation and results of where you end up can vary wildly. Most groups can deliver decent times - I mean we are waiting for a moer fast bunch from UU led by Wyatt aiming for 2:20 at last count. Dont sweat it too much rather just pedal until u bleed from the eyes. It is not as if it is only singletrack after 5km....

For the last 3 years they have seeded me in VD, yet I am not a licensed rider. So if I want to be reseeded, do I have to pay the R150?