94.7 Re-Seeding Fiasco

clivem

For the last 3 years they have seeded me in VD, yet I am not a licensed rider. So if I want to be reseeded, do I have to pay the R150?

No you can fall back to any open group.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the last 3 years they have seeded me in VD, yet I am not a licensed rider. So if I want to be reseeded, do I have to pay the R150?

No, Penicillin will solve your VD problem..... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Guest Frail4Life

Quick question, how long does it normally take for PPA to upload races results for their seeding update.

ie: When will Amashova reflect on their site and indicate moves on index etc?

anything from a week to a month!

Quick question, how long does it normally take for PPA to upload races results for their seeding update.

ie: When will Amashova reflect on their site and indicate moves on index etc?

From what i have seen PPA update their seeding database twice a month. At the beginning of the month and in the middle of the month. I expect to see the shova results in about 2 weeks.

The re-seeding hasnt been a fiasco, it seems to have worked pretty well.

They gave me XX

I showed my results on their qualifying events

They phoned me to say I'm now in R

There's no charge.

I couldve sent in other results to get a J or K but its not worth the R150 they would want for that.

I've always liked the organization of this event, I havent seen anything better, especially considering the huge no.s involved in 94.7.

ok so i used to race years back. havent been racing in over 5 years barring 2 arguses on a single speed.

however for both of those arguses i was seeded elite?? no idea how.

its a laugh of a system

No you can fall back to any open group.

It is amazing that the people that want to ride in open get seeded in licenced but they put people that ride in licenced on a weekly basis in open. Go figure.

Scotty, will be seeing you on my way to the start. First time seeded ahead of you :P

I might even ride in your bunch since i am always late.

How many of you guys have been informed of your success(or not) of being re-seeded?

I have received an email saying that it is under consideration, then one saying I will get a call later that day. Three days later, still no news.

Just a question: I entered for the 55km but decided that i want to ride the 30km. Friend of mine got a 30km entry but wont be able to use it. I am thinking of riding with her 30km nr and my racechip. Will they be able to pick it up, the nr dont have a chip in like our racing boards.......

It is amazing that the people that want to ride in open get seeded in licenced but they put people that ride in licenced on a weekly basis in open. Go figure.

Scotty, will be seeing you on my way to the start. First time seeded ahead of you :P

I might even ride in your bunch since i am always late.

Judging by your form at Heidelberg 6hr you going to kick my butt.

How many of you guys have been informed of your success(or not) of being re-seeded?

I have received an email saying that it is under consideration, then one saying I will get a call later that day. Three days later, still no news.

I at least received the phone call and the guy told me that I will receive an sms with my new number.

I've actually just sent them an email to follow up on that particular sms as the down loadable number form from their website hasn't been updated as yet either

I at least received the phone call and the guy told me that I will receive an sms with my new number.

I've actually just sent them an email to follow up on that particular sms as the down loadable number form from their website hasn't been updated as yet either

I just received the response to my email from cyclechallenge. I now move from M to P :cursing:

I should have just kept my mouth shut.

I just received the response to my email from cyclechallenge. I now move from M to P :cursing:

oh no!! When they rechecked seeding some rides must have got some penalties! Have fun and ride hard!

OK

I just phoned cyclechallenge, to query the email, and got good news.

Error on email. New seeding in H.

Now to push for that sub 3.

Just a question: I entered for the 55km but decided that i want to ride the 30km. Friend of mine got a 30km entry but wont be able to use it. I am thinking of riding with her 30km nr and my racechip. Will they be able to pick it up, the nr dont have a chip in like our racing boards.......

Here is a thought starter ....

you will get the right time assigned to you after the race ... :clap:

but should you fall and injure yourself badly, and you are unconscious,

in a medical emergency, they will put your friends bloodtype into you :eek:

are you cool with that ?